Words ending with over
4 letter words ending with over
- over — above in place or position: the roof over one's head.
- all over — All over a place means in every part of it.
- bind over — If someone is bound over by a court or a judge, they are given an order and must do as the order says for a particular period of time.
- blow over — If something such as trouble or an argument blows over, it ends without any serious consequences.
- boil over — When a liquid that is being heated boils over, it rises and flows over the edge of the container.
5 letter words ending with over
- cover — If you cover something, you place something else over it in order to protect it, hide it, or close it.
- dover — a seaport in E Kent, in SE England: point nearest the coast of France.
- hover — to hang fluttering or suspended in the air: The helicopter hovered over the building.
- lover — Samuel, 1797–1868, Irish novelist, painter, and songwriter.
- mover — a person or thing that moves.
6 letter words ending with over
7 letter words ending with over
8 letter words ending with over
9 letter words ending with over
10 letter words ending with over
- carry-over — that which is carried over, postponed, or extended to a later time, account, etc.
- changeover — A changeover is a change from one activity or system to another.
- check-over — a thorough examination or investigation.
- codiscover — to discover jointly
- cross-over — a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, used to execute persons in ancient times.
11 letter words ending with over
- crab-plover — a black and white wading bird, Dromas ardeola, of the northern and western shores of the Indian Ocean.
- disapprover — One who disapproves.
- groundcover — Alternative spelling of ground cover.
- opera-lover — someone who likes opera very much
- peoplemover — any of various forms of mass transit, as moving sidewalks or automated driverless vehicles, used for transporting people along limited, fixed routes, as around airports or congested urban areas.
12 letter words ending with over
- antitakeover — opposed to or acting against a takeover
- noncrossover — a chromosome that has not crossed over during meiosis
- owl's-clover — any of a genus (Orthocarpus) of plants of the figwort family of W North and South America; esp., a California species (O. purpurascens) with red or purple upper leaves
13 letter words ending with over
- cut-and-cover — designating a method of constructing a tunnel by excavating a cutting to the required depth and then backfilling the excavation over the tunnel roof
- self-improver — improvement of one's mind, character, etc., through one's own efforts.
- unmoved-mover — Mechanics. the initial agent, as wind or electricity, that puts a machine in motion. a machine, as a water wheel or steam engine, that receives and modifies energy as supplied by some natural source.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in OVER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 358 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in OVER that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.