Words ending with our
3 letter words ending with our
- our — (used to denote the narrator of a literary work written in the first person singular).
4 letter words ending with our
- -our — indicating state, condition, or activity
- dour — sullen; gloomy: The captain's dour look depressed us all.
- four — a cardinal number, three plus one.
- gour — Dated form of gaur.
- hour — a period of time equal to one twenty-fourth of a mean solar or civil day and equivalent to 60 minutes: He slept for an hour.
5 letter words ending with our
- adour — a river in SW France, flowing N from the Pyrenees and then W to the Bay of Biscay. 210 miles (338 km) long.
- amour — An amour is a love affair, especially one which is kept secret.
- clour — a bump on the head
- flour — the finely ground meal of grain, especially the finer meal separated by bolting.
- glour — Alternative spelling of glower.
6 letter words ending with our
- abhour — Obsolete form of abhor.
- arbour — An arbour is a shelter in a garden which is formed by leaves and stems of plants growing close together over a light framework.
- ardour — Ardour is a strong, intense feeling of love or enthusiasm for someone or something.
- armour — In former times, armour was special metal clothing that soldiers wore for protection in battle.
- cavour — Conte Camillo Benso di (kaˈmillo ˈbɛnzo di).1810–61, Italian statesman and premier of Piedmont-Sardinia (1852–59; 1860–61): a leader of the movement for the unification of Italy
7 letter words ending with our
- authour — Obsolete spelling of author.
- balfour — Arthur James, 1st Earl of Balfour. 1848–1930, British Conservative statesman: prime minister (1902–05); foreign secretary (1916–19)
- barbour — John. c. 1320–95, Scottish poet: author of The Bruce (1376), a patriotic epic poem
- bescour — to scour thoroughly
- bonjour — hello
8 letter words ending with our
9 letter words ending with our
- abat-jour — a device, as a skylight or reflector, for diverting light into a building.
- bachelour — Obsolete form of bachelor.
- beclamour — to clamour excessively
- beglamour — to endow with glamour
- behaviour — People's or animals' behaviour is the way that they behave. You can refer to a typical and repeated way of behaving as a behaviour.
10 letter words ending with our
- antiarmour — designed or equipped to combat armoured vehicles
- antitumour — preventing or acting against tumours
- clock-hour — a full 60-minute period, as of class instruction or therapeutic consultation. Compare hour (def 11).
- conductour — Obsolete form of conductor.
- counselour — Alternative form of counselor.
11 letter words ending with our
- ampere-hour — a practical unit of quantity of electricity; the quantity that flows in one hour through a conductor carrying a current of 1 ampere. 1 ampere-hour is equivalent to 3600 coulombs
- chancellour — Archaic form of chancellor.
- contre-jour — the technique of taking photographs into the light, with the light source behind the subject
- councillour — Obsolete form of councillor.
- four-colour — (of a print or photographic process) using the principle in which four colours (magenta, cyan, yellow, and black) are used in combination to produce almost any other colour
12 letter words ending with our
- four-by-four — a four-wheeled automotive vehicle having four-wheel drive.
- misbehaviour — (British) alternative spelling of misbehavior.
- misdemeanour — Law. a criminal offense defined as less serious than a felony.
- paul-boncour — Joseph [zhaw-zef] /ʒɔˈzɛf/ (Show IPA), 1873–1972, French lawyer and statesman: premier 1932–33.
- quarter-hour — a period of 15 minutes.
13 letter words ending with our
- fantin-latour — (Ignace) Henri (Joseph Théodore) [ee-nyas ahn-ree zhaw-zef tey-aw-dawr] /iˈnyas ɑ̃ˈri ʒɔˈzɛf teɪ ɔˈdɔr/ (Show IPA), 1836–1904, French painter.
- kilowatt-hour — a unit of energy, equivalent to the energy transferred or expended in one hour by one kilowatt of power; approximately 1.34 horsepower-hours. Abbreviation: kWh, K.W.H., kwhr.
- plique-a-jour — an enameling technique in which the colored enamels are fused into the spaces of a wire framework on a temporary backing; the backing is then removed, producing a translucent effect
- pseudo-colour — an artificial colour
14 letter words ending with our
- coach-and-four — a coach together with the four horses by which it is drawn.
- interbehaviour — interaction between multiple individuals
- milligram-hour — a unit of measure for a dose of radium expressed as the amount of radiation received by exposure to one milligram of radium for one hour.
- sweet-and-sour — cooked with sugar and vinegar or lemon juice and often other seasonings.
15 letter words ending with our
- bonheur-du-jour — a delicate fall-front desk of the late 18th and early 19th centuries.
- horsepower-hour — a foot-pound-second unit of energy or work, equal to the work done by a mechanism with a power output of one horsepower over a period of one hour.
- rayside-balfour — a town in S Ontario, in S Canada.
16 letter words ending with our
17 letter words ending with our
- flower-of-an-hour — a malvaceous Old World herbaceous plant, Hibiscus trionum, having pale yellow flowers with a bladder-like calyx
19 letter words ending with our
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
On this page, we collect all words that ending in OUR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 419 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in OUR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.