Words ending with ot
3 letter words ending with ot
- bot — A bot is a computer program that carries out tasks for other programs or users, especially on the Internet.
- cot — A cot is a bed for a baby, with bars or panels round it so that the baby cannot fall out.
- dot — a female given name, form of Dorothea and Dorothy.
- got — a simple past tense and past participle of get.
- hot — having or giving off heat; having a high temperature: a hot fire; hot coffee.
4 letter words ending with ot
- alot — lot (def 14).
- blot — If something is a blot on a person's or thing's reputation, it spoils their reputation.
- boot — Boots are shoes that cover your whole foot and the lower part of your leg.
- clot — A clot is a sticky lump that forms when blood dries up or becomes thick.
- coot — A coot is a water bird with black feathers and a white patch on its forehead.
5 letter words ending with ot
- abbot — An abbot is the monk who is in charge of the other monks in a monastery or abbey.
- afoot — If you say that a plan or scheme is afoot, it is already happening or being planned, but you do not know much about it.
- allot — If something is allotted to someone, it is given to them as their share.
- argot — An argot is a special language used by a particular group of people, which other people find difficult to understand.
- ariot — riotously
6 letter words ending with ot
- abacot — (obsolete) misspelling of bycoket.
- airpot — A container for storing and dispensing coffee or other beverages that maintains a constant temperature by use of glass insulation.
- aliyot — the act of proceeding to the reading table in a synagogue for the reading of a portion from the Torah.
- ballot — A ballot is a secret vote in which people select a candidate in an election, or express their opinion about something.
- bampot — an idiot; a fool
7 letter words ending with ot
- aerobot — an unmanned aircraft used esp in space exploration
- airshot — aircheck
- aliquot — of, signifying, or relating to an exact divisor of a quantity or number
- antidot — (physics) A small, circular region of opposite charge or magnetization, especially one that is part of a semiconductor device.
- antipot — opposed to the illegal use of marijuana
8 letter words ending with ot
- alumroot — any of several North American plants of the saxifragaceous genus Heuchera, having small white, reddish, or green bell-shaped flowers and astringent roots
- annoybot — (computing, slang) A bot within an IRC channel that sends annoying messages to online participants.
- anticlot — Countering clotting of the blood.
- antiriot — (of police officers, equipment, measures, etc) designed for or engaged in the control of crowds
- babracot — a wooden grating used by Indians in South America for roasting and drying food.
9 letter words ending with ot
- acre-foot — the volume of water that would cover an area of 1 acre to a depth of 1 foot: equivalent to 43 560 cubic feet or 1233.5 cubic metres
- agterskot — the final payment to a farmer for crops
- aldershot — a town in S England, in Hampshire: site of a large military camp. Pop: 58 170 (2001)
- arbuthnot — John. 1667–1735, Scottish physician and satirist: author of The History of John Bull (1712) and, with others, of the Memoirs of Martinus Scriblerus (1741)
- archabbot — In certain Catholic (notably Benedictine) congregations, the title of the general superior, ranking above all other abbots, vested in a particular abbey, which hence is called an archabbey (usually its motherhouse, such as Beuron, which gave its name to a Benedictine congregation).
10 letter words ending with ot
- bitterroot — a pink flower with an edible root found growing in America
- blind-spot — Also called blind spot. an area in which radio or cell phone signals are weak and their reception poor.
- bumblefoot — a swelling, sometimes purulent, of the ball of the foot in fowl.
- cancerroot — any parasitic plant of the genus Orobanche, especially O. uniflora, of North America, having pale, leafless stalks bearing a single white or purplish flower.
- cankerroot — goldthread.
11 letter words ending with ot
- bear's-foot — either of two Eurasian hellebore plants, Helleborus foetidus or H. viridis, having leaves shaped like the foot and claws of a bear
- bird's-foot — a European leguminous plant, Ornithopus perpusillus, with small red-veined white flowers and curved pods resembling a bird's claws
- bumbershoot — an umbrella
- bumble-foot — an inflammatory condition of the feet of birds, usually caused by an infection
- candle-foot — foot-candle
12 letter words ending with ot
- anthropoglot — An animal with tongue similar to humans allowing human-like speech.
- papoose-root — the blue cohosh. See under cohosh.
- superpatriot — a person who is patriotic to an extreme.
- touch-me-not — any of several plants belonging to the genus Impatiens, of the balsam family, especially I. noli-tangere, bearing pods that, when ripe, burst on being touched, scattering the seeds.
- troubleshoot — to act or be employed as a troubleshooter: She troubleshoots for a large industrial firm.
13 letter words ending with ot
- forget-me-not — either of two small Old World plants, Myosotis sylvatica or M. scorpioides, of the borage family, having a light-blue flower commonly regarded as an emblem of constancy and friendship.
- overhead-shot — over one's head; aloft; up in the air or sky, especially near the zenith: There was a cloud overhead.
- chinese forget-me-not — an eastern Asian plant, Cynoglossum amabile, of the borage family, having lance-shaped leaves and clustered, showy, blue, pink, or white flowers.
14 letter words ending with ot
- composite-shot — Also called composite shot. Movies, Television. a type of process photography in which two or more shots are juxtaposed and projected simultaneously on the screen.
15 letter words ending with ot
18 letter words ending with ot
- johnny-on-the-spot — a person who is on hand to perform a service, seize an opportunity, deal with an emergency, etc.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in OT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1205 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in OT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.