Words ending with ored
5 letter words ending with ored
- bored — If you are bored, you feel tired and impatient because you have lost interest in something or because you have nothing to do.
- cored — the central part of a fleshy fruit, containing the seeds.
- gored — to make or furnish with a gore or gores.
- mored — Simple past tense and past participle of more.
- pored — to read or study with steady attention or application: a scholar poring over a rare old manuscript.
6 letter words ending with ored
- adored — to regard with the utmost esteem, love, and respect; honor.
- chored — Simple past tense and past participle of chore.
- doored — Simple past tense and past participle of door.
- moored — to secure (a ship, boat, dirigible, etc.) in a particular place, as by cables and anchors or by lines.
- odored — Simple past tense and past participle of odor.
7 letter words ending with ored
8 letter words ending with ored
- -floored — having a floor of a specified kind
- -motored — having a specified type of motor or number of motors
- anchored — any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- authored — a person who writes a novel, poem, essay, etc.; the composer of a literary work, as distinguished from a compiler, translator, editor, or copyist.
- censored — Having had objectionable content removed.
9 letter words ending with ored
- -flavored — -flavored is used after nouns such as strawberry and chocolate to indicate that a food or drink is flavored with strawberry or chocolate.
- bimotored — having two engines.
- decolored — to remove the color from; deprive of color; bleach.
- monitored — (especially formerly) a student appointed to assist in the conduct of a class or school, as to help take attendance or keep order.
- offshored — Simple past tense and past participle of offshore.
10 letter words ending with ored
- coauthored — one of two or more joint authors.
- discolored — Changed in color in a way that is less attractive.
- disfavored — unfavorable regard; displeasure; disesteem; dislike: The prime minister incurred the king's disfavor.
- dishonored — lack or loss of honor; disgraceful or dishonest character or conduct.
- endeavored — Simple past tense and past participle of endeavor.
11 letter words ending with ored
- alligatored — Damaged by alligatoring.
- cosponsored — Simple past tense and past participle of cosponsor.
- dis-favored — unfavorable regard; displeasure; disesteem; dislike: The prime minister incurred the king's disfavor.
- disenamored — to disillusion; disenchant (usually used in the passive and followed by of or with): He was disenamored of working in the city.
- ill-favored — unpleasant in appearance; homely or ugly.
12 letter words ending with ored
- good-humored — having or showing a pleasant, amiable mood: a good-humored man; a good-humored remark.
- hard-favored — South Midland U.S. (of a person) hard-featured.
- high-colored — deep in color; vivid.
- man-tailored — (of women's clothing) tailored in the general style and with the details of men's clothing. Compare dressmaker (def 2).
- multicolored — of several or many colors.
13 letter words ending with ored
- cream-colored — yellowish-white
- flesh-colored — Something that is flesh-colored is yellowish pink in color.
- full-flavored — Full-flavored food or wine has a pleasant fairly strong taste.
- parti-colored — having different colors in different areas or patches; variegated: a parti-colored dress.
- party-colored — having different colors in different areas or patches; variegated: a parti-colored dress.
14 letter words ending with ored
- coffee-colored — having the medium-brown color of coffee mixed with cream or milk; moderately brown.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ORED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 126 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ORED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.