Words ending with opy
4 letter words ending with opy
5 letter words ending with opy
6 letter words ending with opy
7 letter words ending with opy
- ectropy — (thermodynamics) The overall increase in the organization of a system.
- entropy — A thermodynamic quantity representing the unavailability of a system's thermal energy for conversion into mechanical work, often interpreted as the degree of disorder or randomness in the system.
- eutropy — a regular variation of the crystalline structure of a series of compounds according to atomic number
- extropy — The pseudoscientific principle that life will expand indefinitely and in an orderly, progressive way throughout the entire universe by the means of human intelligence and technology.
- isotopy — the quality or condition of being isotopic; isotopic character.
8 letter words ending with opy
- amblyopy — Dated form of amblyopia.
- anatropy — (of a plant ovule) the condition of being inverted during development by a bending of the stalk causing the nucleus to point toward the base
- bioscopy — examination of a body to determine whether it is alive
- episcopy — (obsolete) survey; superintendence.
- hardcopy — copy, as computer output printed on paper, that can be read without using a special device (opposed to soft copy).
9 letter words ending with opy
- allotropy — the existence of an element in two or more physical forms. The most common elements having this property are carbon, sulphur, and phosphorus
- auriscopy — (medicine) Examination of the ear using an auriscope.
- autoscopy — the experience of hallucination in which one sees oneself from outside one's own body
- azeotropy — the existence of azeotropes
- barotropy — a state of fluid stratification in which surfaces of constant pressure and others of constant density do not intersect but are parallel.
10 letter words ending with opy
- aeolotropy — the state of substances that do not exhibit the same electrical, optical, or other physical qualities in all directions
- amnioscopy — Examination of a foetus and the amniotic fluid in the lowest part of the amniotic sac using an amnioscope introduced through the cervical canal.
- anisotropy — Physics. of unequal physical properties along different axes. Compare isotropic (def 1).
- celioscopy — celoscope.
- colposcopy — an examination by means of a colposcope.
11 letter words ending with opy
- arthroscopy — the use of an arthroscope to diagnose an injury to or disease of a joint or to perform minor surgery on a joint.
- carbon-copy — a duplicate of anything written or typed, made by using a photocopier or, formerly, by using carbon paper. Abbreviation: cc. a copy of an email or other electronic document that is sent to one or more people in addition to the primary addressee. Abbreviation: cc.
- coelioscopy — a medical procedure for examining the abdomen
- colonoscopy — visual inspection of the interior of the colon with a flexible, lighted tube inserted through the rectum.
- cranioscopy — the study of the features of the human skull
12 letter words ending with opy
- bronchoscopy — an examination by means of a bronchoscope.
- dactyloscopy — the analysis of fingerprints for the purpose of identification
- deuteroscopy — the second time of looking or considering
- ebullioscopy — (physics) the measurement of the boiling point of liquids.
- enantiotropy — the possibility for stable polymorphs to exist in different states on either side of a transition-point temperature
13 letter words ending with opy
14 letter words ending with opy
15 letter words ending with opy
- autostereoscopy — The display of stereoscopic images without the use of special viewing equipment.
- mediastinoscopy — (medicine) A procedure for examining the inside of the mediastinum and the organs it encloses through a small incision, using an endoscope. This is a surgical procedure normally done under general anesthesia.
- ultramicroscopy — the use of the ultramicroscope.
19 letter words ending with opy
- proctosigmoidoscopy — sigmoidoscopy.
26 letter words ending with opy
- esophagogastroduodenoscopy — (medicine) upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in OPY. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 170 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in OPY that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.