Words ending with ools
5 letter words ending with ools
- bools — the game of bowls or marbles
- cools — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of cool.
- fools — Plural form of fool.
- mools — soft, crumbly soil rich in mold or humus.
- pools — Also called pocket billiards. any of various games played on a pool table with a cue ball and 15 other balls that are usually numbered, in which the object is to drive all the balls into the pockets with the cue ball.
6 letter words ending with ools
7 letter words ending with ools
- cstools — Concurrency through message-passing to named message queues.
- schools — a large number of fish, porpoises, whales, or the like, feeding or migrating together.
- brother of the christian schools — a member of a congregation of brothers, founded in France in 1684 for the education of the poor.
- chief inspector of schools — a high-ranking official of the British government who is responsible for overseeing the quality of education
- the schools — the medieval Schoolmen collectively
8 letter words ending with ools
- carpools — Plural form of carpool.
9 letter words ending with ools
10 letter words ending with ools
11 letter words ending with ools
On this page, we collect all words that ending in OOLS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 32 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in OOLS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.