Words ending with ood
4 letter words ending with ood
5 letter words ending with ood
- -hood — indicating state or condition of being
- abood — Obsolete spelling of abode.
- agood — in a serious or earnest manner
- blood — Blood is the red liquid that flows inside your body, which you can see if you cut yourself.
- brood — A brood is a group of baby birds that were born at the same time to the same mother.
6 letter words ending with ood
- atwood — Margaret (Eleanor) born 1939, Canadian poet and novelist. Her novels include Lady Oracle (1976), The Handmaid's Tale (1986), Alias Grace (1996), the Booker Prize-winning The Blind Assassin (2000), and Oryx and Crake (2003)
- osgood — a male given name.
- unhood — to divest of a hood or covering.
7 letter words ending with ood
- 'sblood — God's blood
- apehood — the state of being an ape
- ashwood — The wood of the ash tree.
- barwood — a red wood from a small African tree, Baphia nitida, primarily used to produce dye and in the construction of violin bows
- baywood — the light soft wood of a tropical American mahogany tree, Swietenia macrophylla, of the bay region of SE Mexico
8 letter words ending with ood
- agalwood — a soft, resinous wood of the Asain tree Aquilaria malaccensis, known for its aromatic qualities, and used in incense
- antifood — Opposing food.
- aunthood — the state of being, or relationship of, aunt
- babyfood — food for babies, often puréed
- babyhood — Your babyhood is the period of your life when you were a baby.
9 letter words ending with ood
10 letter words ending with ood
- bitterwood — any of several simaroubaceous trees of the genus Picrasma of S and SE Asia and the Caribbean, whose bitter bark and wood are used in medicine as a substitute for quassia
- boldrewood — Rolf, real name Thomas Alexander Browne. 1826–1915, Australian writer, born in the UK, noted for his novels of the Australian outback, esp Robbery Under Arms (1882–3)
- brazilwood — a hard, reddish wood obtained from several tropical American trees (genera Caesalpinia and Haematoxylon) of the caesalpinia family: it yields a red or blue dye and is also used in making cabinets and violin bows
- buddhahood — the attainment of enlightenment as a Buddha.
- bulletwood — the wood of a tropical American sapotaceous tree, Manilkara bidentata, widely used for construction due to its durability and toughness
11 letter words ending with ood
- brotherhood — Brotherhood is the affection and loyalty that you feel for people who you have something in common with.
- cabinetwood — any wood suitable for use in cabinetwork.
- camphorwood — The wood of Cinnamomum camphora, an evergreen tree whose leaves have a smell of camphor when crushed.
- chittamwood — American smoke tree.
- citizenhood — The state of being a citizen.
12 letter words ending with ood
13 letter words ending with ood
14 letter words ending with ood
- partridge-wood — the rotted condition of the wood of certain trees, especially oaks, caused by a parasitic fungus, Xylobolus frustulatus.
15 letter words ending with ood
On this page, we collect all words that ending in OOD. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 559 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in OOD that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.