Words ending with onal
5 letter words ending with onal
6 letter words ending with onal
- agonal — relating to agony, esp before death
- atonal — Atonal music is music that is not written or played in any key or system of scales.
- axonal — Cell Biology. the appendage of the neuron that transmits impulses away from the cell body.
- azonal — not divided into zones
- clonal — Biology. a cell, cell product, or organism that is genetically identical to the unit or individual from which it was derived. a population of identical units, cells, or individuals that derive from the same ancestral line.
7 letter words ending with onal
8 letter words ending with onal
- actional — Of, pertaining to, or depicting action, especially physical action.
- cantonal — Of, pertaining to, or divided into cantons.
- cyclonal — of or like a cyclone.
- diaconal — of or associated with a deacon or the diaconate
- diagonal — A diagonal line or movement goes in a sloping direction, for example, from one corner of a square across to the opposite corner.
9 letter words ending with onal
10 letter words ending with onal
11 letter words ending with onal
- abolitional — aiming to abolish something, esp slavery
- accessional — (rare) Pertaining to accession; additional - Sir T. Browne.
- affectional — relating to or implying affection.
- agitational — the act or process of agitating; state of being agitated: She left in great agitation.
- ascensional — (astronomy) Relating to ascension.
12 letter words ending with onal
13 letter words ending with onal
- abstractional — relating to abstraction
- acquisitional — relating to the act of acquisition
- aggradational — (geology) Pertaining to or formed by aggradation.
- aggregational — resulting from aggregation
- anti-rational — agreeable to reason; reasonable; sensible: a rational plan for economic development.
14 letter words ending with onal
- accelerational — Of, pertaining to, or caused by acceleration.
- appreciational — gratitude; thankful recognition: They showed their appreciation by giving him a gold watch.
- brachydiagonal — the shorter lateral axis of a rhombic prism
- civilizational — relating to civilization
- co-educational — A co-educational school, college, or university is attended by both boys and girls.
15 letter words ending with onal
16 letter words ending with onal
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- circumlocutional — Of or relating to circumlocution : circumlocutionary.
- extradimensional — (jargon, science fiction) Originating outside the known physical reality of the universe.
- four-dimensional — of a space having points, or a set having elements, which require four coordinates for their unique determination.
- inter-divisional — the act or process of dividing; state of being divided.
17 letter words ending with onal
- anti-conventional — conforming or adhering to accepted standards, as of conduct or taste: conventional behavior.
- autocorrelational — Of or pertaining to autocorrelation.
- interconfessional — common to or occurring between churches having different confessions.
- intergenerational — of, relating to, or for individuals in different generations or age categories: intergenerational housing.
- interprofessional — following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain: a professional builder.
18 letter words ending with onal
- circumnavigational — Relating to circumnavigation.
- finite-dimensional — (of a vector space) having a basis consisting of a finite number of elements.
- interinstitutional — Between institutions.
- microgravitational — Of or pertaining to microgravitation.
- non-conversational — of, relating to, or characteristic of conversation: a conversational tone of voice.
19 letter words ending with onal
- inter-institutional — of, relating to, or established by institution.
- interdenominational — occurring between, involving, or common to different religious denominations.
- neurotransmissional — Relating to neurotransmission.
- non-confrontational — tending toward or ready for confrontation: They came to the meeting with a confrontational attitude.
- nonrepresentational — not resembling or portraying any object in physical nature: a nonrepresentational painting.
20 letter words ending with onal
- quasi-constitutional — of or relating to the constitution of a state, organization, etc.
23 letter words ending with onal
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ONAL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 652 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ONAL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.