Words ending with om
2 letter words ending with om
- om — a mantric word thought to be a complete expression of Brahman and interpreted as having three sounds representing Brahma or creation, Vishnu or preservation, and Siva or destruction, or as consisting of the same three sounds, representing waking, dreams, and deep sleep, along with the following silence, which is fulfillment.
3 letter words ending with om
4 letter words ending with om
5 letter words ending with om
- -room — -room combines with numbers to form adjectives which tell you how many rooms a house or apartment contains.
- axiom — An axiom is a statement or idea which people accept as being true.
- besom — a broom, esp one made of a bundle of twigs tied to a handle
- bloom — A bloom is the flower on a plant.
- bosom — A woman's breasts are sometimes referred to as her bosom or her bosoms.
6 letter words ending with om
7 letter words ending with om
- absalom — the third son of David, who rebelled against his father and was eventually killed by Joab (II Samuel 15–18)
- babudom — the rule of babus
- barroom — A barroom is a room or building in which alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
- bedroom — A bedroom is a room used for sleeping in.
- begloom — to make gloomy
8 letter words ending with om
- accustom — If you accustom yourself or another person to something, you make yourself or them become used to it.
- angeldom — The world of angels.
- angstrom — a unit of length equal to 10–10 metre, used principally to express the wavelengths of electromagnetic radiations. It is equivalent to 0.1 nanometre
- anteroom — An anteroom is a small room leading into a larger room.
- antiatom — an atom of antimatter.
9 letter words ending with om
- anti-atom — an atom composed of antiparticles, in which the nucleus contains antiprotons with orbiting positrons
- antivenom — a serum which acts against the effects of venom
- beadledom — petty officialdom
- beggardom — beggary (def 2).
- bergstrom — Sune (ˈsʊnə). 1916–2004, Swedish biochemist; shared the Nobel prize for medicine and physiology (1982) for work on prostaglandin
10 letter words ending with om
- bridegroom — A bridegroom is a man who is getting married.
- changeroom — a room for use in changing one's clothes.
- chrysostom — Saint John. ?345–407 ad, Greek patriarch; archbishop of Constantinople (398–404). Feast day: Sept 13 or Nov 13
- cloak-room — a room in which outer garments, hats, umbrellas, etc., may be left temporarily, as in a club, restaurant, etc.; checkroom.
- cockneydom — cockneys considered together as a group
11 letter words ending with om
- archdukedom — the territory ruled by an archduke or archduchess
- attorneydom — the state or power of being an attorney
- bachelordom — the state of being a bachelor; bachelorhood
- bell-bottom — designating trousers or slacks that are flared beginning at the knee or mid-calf
- blueblossom — a shrub, Ceanothus thyrsiflorus, of the buckthorn family, abundant in the western U.S., having finely toothed oblong leaves and lilaclike clusters of blue flowers.
12 letter words ending with om
- afrikanerdom — (in South Africa) Afrikaner nationalism based on pride in the Afrikaans language and culture, conservative Calvinism, and a sense of heritage as pioneers
- checkerbloom — a Californian malvaceous plant, Sidalcea malvaeflora, with pink or purple flowers
- dyer's-broom — woadwaxen.
- facebook.com — (web) One of the most popular social networking websites.
- infrakingdom — (taxonomy) A taxonomic category sometimes inserted below subkingdom.
13 letter words ending with om
- bestsellerdom — the state or accomplishment of being a bestseller
- double-bottom — tandem trailer (def 1).
- kettle-bottom — noting a wide, flat-bottomed hull formerly used for merchant sailing vessels.
- sulfur-bottom — blue whale.
- thesaurus.com — a popular free online dictionary of synonyms and antonyms: Thesaurus.com.
14 letter words ending with om
- dictionary.com — a popular online dictionary site that includes a wide selection of electronic reference resources, including dictionaries of American and British English, specialized dictionaries, a thesaurus, translator, crossword solver, and other reference works and games.
- hobbledehoydom — the condition of being a hobbledehoy
- squash-blossom — indicating or pertaining to a design or configuration resembling the flower of the squash plant, especially as found in jewelry made by various American Indians.
- sulphur-bottom — blue whale.
- throttlebottom — a harmless incompetent in public office.
15 letter words ending with om
- butcher's-broom — a liliaceous evergreen shrub, Ruscus aculeatus, that has stiff prickle-tipped flattened green stems, which resemble and function as true leaves. The plant was formerly used for making brooms
18 letter words ending with om
- htmlcommentbox.com — (web) A service for adding a comment box to any web page, allowing visitors to leave comments and the site owner to review them.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in OM. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 771 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in OM that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.