Words ending with ole
3 letter words ending with ole
- ole — Object Linking and Embedding
4 letter words ending with ole
5 letter words ending with ole
- amole — the root, bulb or other part of several mainly western North American plants, such as the agave and yucca, used as a substitute for soap
- anole — any small arboreal tropical American insectivorous lizards of the genus Anolis, such as A. carolinensis (green anole): family Iguanidae (iguanas). They are able to change the colour of their skin
- atole — A thick drink or thin gruel made from cornmeal.
- azole — an organic five-membered ring compound containing one or more atoms in the ring, the number usually being specified by a prefix
- boole — George. 1815–64, English mathematician. In Mathematical Analysis of Logic (1847) and An Investigation of the Laws of Thought (1854), he applied mathematical formulae to logic, creating Boolean algebra
6 letter words ending with ole
- a-hole — Slang. asshole: used as a euphemism.
- areole — a space outlined on a surface, such as an area between veins on a leaf or on an insect's wing
- cajole — If you cajole someone into doing something, you get them to do it after persuading them for some time.
- carole — a female given name.
- citole — cittern
7 letter words ending with ole
- airhole — A hole provided for ventilation or breathing.
- alveole — alveolus
- anisole — a colourless pleasant-smelling liquid used as a solvent and vermicide and in perfume and flavouring. Formula: C6H5OCH3; relative density: 0.996; melting pt: –37.5°C; boiling pt: 155°C
- armhole — The armholes of something such as a shirt or dress are the openings through which you put your arms, or the places where the sleeves are attached.
- asshole — If one person calls another person an asshole, they think that person is extremely stupid or has behaved in a stupid way.
8 letter words ending with ole
- amitrole — a non-selective systemic herbicide used on non-food crops to control grasses and weeds
- anethole — a white water-soluble crystalline substance with a liquorice-like odour, used as a flavouring and a sensitizer in the processing of colour photographs. Formula: CH3CH:CHC6H4OCH3
- antipole — the opposite pole
- arsehole — If one person calls another person an arsehole, they think that person is extremely stupid or has behaved in a stupid way.
- arvicole — a mouse or water vole that belongs to the genus Arvicola
9 letter words ending with ole
- aholehole — A small silvery fish occurring only in the shallow waters around the Hawaiian islands, where it is a food fish.
- amphibole — any of a large group of minerals consisting of the silicates of calcium, iron, magnesium, sodium, and aluminium, usually in the form of long slender dark-coloured crystals. Members of the group, including hornblende, actinolite, and tremolite, are common constituents of igneous rocks
- apsidiole — a secondary, or small, apse
- arteriole — any of the small subdivisions of an artery that form thin-walled vessels ending in capillaries
- band-role — a small flag or streamer fastened to a lance, masthead, etc.
10 letter words ending with ole
- ascaridole — a liquid, C 10 H 16 O 2 , constituting the active principle of chenopodium oil, used chiefly as a catalyst in polymerization reactions.
- beaglehole — John. 1901–71, New Zealand historian and author. His works include Exploration of the Pacific (1934) and The Journals of James Cook (1955)
- bibliopole — a dealer in books, esp rare or decorative ones
- bogey-hole — a swimming hole.
- bottomhole — The bottomhole is the lowest or deepest part of a well.
11 letter words ending with ole
- albendazole — An antiparasitic anthelmintic used especially against the larvae of tapeworms.
- anastrozole — an anti-oestrogen drug used in the treatment of breast cancer in post-menopausal women
- button-hole — the hole, slit, or loop through which a button is passed and by which it is secured.
- carbimazole — a drug that inhibits the synthesis of the hormone thyroxine, used in the management of hyperthyroidism
- clothespole — a pole for supporting a clothesline
12 letter words ending with ole
- amiphenazole — A respiratory stimulant traditionally used as an antidote for barbiturate or opiate overdose, usually in combination with bemegride.
- antimetabole — the repetition of words in reverse order for emphasis
- aripiprazole — An antipsychotic drug used in the treatment of schizophrenia etc.
- clotrimazole — An antifungal medication used to treat humans and animals.
- dipyridamole — a yellow crystalline powder, C 24 H 40 N 8 O 4 , used prophylactically for angina pectoris and in combination with other drugs to reduce thrombus formation.
13 letter words ending with ole
- aminothiazole — (chemistry) A heterocyclic amine, the starting point for synthesis of many compounds, sometimes used as a thyroid inhibitor in the treatment of hyperthyroidism.
- aminotriazole — a white, crystalline, soluble powder, NHNC(NH2)NCH, used for killing weeds or other undesired vegetation: a carcinogen
- benzimidazole — a crystalline growth-inhibiting compound
- cyproconazole — (organic compound) The conazole fungicide \u03b1-(4-chlorophenyl)-\u03b1-(1-cyclopropylethyl)-1H-1,2,4-triazole-1-ethanol.
- metronidazole — a synthetic antimicrobial substance, C 6 H 9 N 3 O 3 , used chiefly in the treatment of infections, such as Trichomonas vaginalis and certain anaerobic bacterial infections.
14 letter words ending with ole
16 letter words ending with ole
- sulfamethoxazole — an antimicrobial substance, C 1 0 H 1 1 N 3 O 3 S, used against a variety of susceptible Gram-positive and Gram-negative organisms, as in the treatment of certain urinary tract infections and skin infections.
- toad-in-the-hole — a dish consisting of beef or pork sausages baked in a coating of batter.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in OLE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 487 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in OLE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.