Words ending with oil
3 letter words ending with oil
- oil — any of a large class of substances typically unctuous, viscous, combustible, liquid at ordinary temperatures, and soluble in ether or alcohol but not in water: used for anointing, perfuming, lubricating, illuminating, heating, etc.
- almond oil — oil obtained from almonds, used in many products, esp skin products
- ambrette-seed oil — a yellow oil expressed from ambrette seeds, used as a fixative in the manufacture of perfume.
- arachis oil — peanut oil.
- argan oil — a yellow nutty-flavoured oil extracted from the ripe green olive-like fruits of the argan tree, Argania spinosa of SW Morocco, and used in cooking, medicines, and cosmetics
4 letter words ending with oil
- boil — When a hot liquid boils or when you boil it, bubbles appear in it and it starts to change into steam or vapour.
- coil — A coil of rope or wire is a length of it that has been wound into a series of loops.
- foil — to cover or back with foil.
- moil — to work hard; drudge.
- noil — a short fiber of cotton, wool, worsted, etc., separated from the long fibers in combing.
5 letter words ending with oil
- aboil — boiling
- broil — When you broil food, you cook it using very strong heat directly above or below it.
- choil — An unsharpened section of a knife blade in front of the guard on the blade.
- droil — to carry out menial, toilsome work
- reoil — any of a large class of substances typically unctuous, viscous, combustible, liquid at ordinary temperatures, and soluble in ether or alcohol but not in water: used for anointing, perfuming, lubricating, illuminating, heating, etc.
6 letter words ending with oil
7 letter words ending with oil
- airfoil — a cross section of an aileron, wing, tailplane, or rotor blade
- bromoil — an offset reproduction produced by the bromoil process.
- deasoil — deasil
- despoil — To despoil a place means to make it less attractive, valuable, or important by taking things away from it or by destroying it.
- embroil — Involve (someone) deeply in an argument, conflict, or difficult situation.
8 letter words ending with oil
9 letter words ending with oil
10 letter words ending with oil
- cinquefoil — any plant of the N temperate rosaceous genus Potentilla, typically having five-lobed compound leaves
- disembroil — to free from embroilment, entanglement, or confusion.
- quadrifoil — Alternative form of quadrifoliate.
- quatrefoil — a leaf composed of four leaflets.
- quintefoil — cinquefoil (def 2).
11 letter words ending with oil
12 letter words ending with oil
- paraffin-oil — a white or colorless, tasteless, odorless, water-insoluble, solid substance not easily acted upon by reagents, consisting of a mixture of hydrocarbons chiefly of the alkane series, obtained from crude petroleum: used in candles, for forming preservative coatings and seals, for waterproofing paper, etc.
17 letter words ending with oil
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in OIL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 273 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in OIL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.