Words ending with og
2 letter words ending with og
3 letter words ending with og
- bog — A bog is an area of land which is very wet and muddy.
- cog — A cog is a wheel with square or triangular teeth around the edge, which is used in a machine to turn another wheel or part.
- dog — a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- fog — a second growth of grass, as after mowing.
- gog — a chief prince of Meshech and Tubal who came from Magog. Ezek. 38–39.
4 letter words ending with og
- -log — -logue
- agog — If you are agog, you are excited about something, and eager to know more about it.
- biog — biography.
- blog — a journal or diary written for public viewing on a website and consisting typically of personal reflections, commentary on current events, etc. arranged chronologically
- brog — a bradawl
5 letter words ending with og
6 letter words ending with og
- analog — Analog technology involves measuring, storing, or recording an infinitely variable amount of information by using physical quantities such as voltage.
- applog — (language) A language which unifies logic programming and functional programming.
- augcog — augmented cognition
- balrog — (fantasy) A fiery demonic creature.
- bandog — a ferocious dog, whether by nature or trained as a guard dog
7 letter words ending with og
- antifog — acting to prevent the condensation of moisture, esp on transparent surfaces
- antilog — antilogarithm
- backlog — A backlog is a number of things which have not yet been done but which need to be done.
- birddog — one of any of various breeds of dogs trained to hunt or retrieve birds.
- bulldog — A bulldog is a small dog with a large square head and short hair.
8 letter words ending with og
9 letter words ending with og
- binprolog — (language) Probably the fastest freely available C-emulated Prolog. BinProlog features: logical and permanent global variables; backtrackable destructive assignment; circular term unification; extended DCGs (now built into the engine as "invisible grammars"); intuitionistic and linear implication based hypothetical reasoning; a Tcl/Tk interface. Version 3.30 runs on SPARC/Solaris 2.x, SunOS 4.x; DEC Alpha 64-bit version; DEC MIPS; SGI MIPS; 68k - NeXT, Sun-3; IBM RS6000; HP PA-RISC (two variants); Intel 80386, Intel 486/Linux, MS-DOS, Microsoft Windows 3.1 (with DOS-extender go32 v1.10). E-mail: Paul Tarau <[email protected]>.
- changelog — (computing) A log that records changes between versions, as in source control.
- cs-prolog — Distributed logic language. "CS-Prolog on Multi-Transputer Systems", I. Futo et al, Microprocessors & Microsystems, March 1989.
- dannebrog — the Danish flag
- groundhog — woodchuck.
10 letter words ending with og
- ffestiniog — a town in N Wales, in Gwynedd: tourist attractions include former slate quarries and a narrow-gauge railway at nearby Blaenau Ffestiniog. Pop: 4830 (2001)
- miscatalog — to enter in a catalogue incorrectly
- objvprolog — Logic programming and object-orientation, an adaptation of the ObjVlisp model to Prolog.
- pnu-prolog — A parallel extension of NU-Prolog, implemented as a preproccessor.
- swi-prolog — (programming) A Prolog by Jan Wielemaker <[email protected]> like a superset of Edinburgh Prolog. Version 1.7.2. Docking Station is distributed under General Public License. It runs on Sun-4, Sun-3, Linux, DEC MIPS (incomplete), RS/6000, PS2/AIX, Atari ST, Gould PN, NeXT, VAX, HP-UX (problems), MS-DOS, and OS/2. Mailing list: [email protected]
11 letter words ending with og
- cat-and-dog — continuously or unceasingly vicious and destructive: cat-and-dog competition.
- dog-eat-dog — marked by destructive or ruthless competition; without self-restraint, ethics, etc.: It's a dog-eat-dog industry.
- ecrc-prolog — Evidently Prolog with coroutine extensions. See also SEPIA.
- typedprolog — (language) A strongly typed logic programming language.
12 letter words ending with og
- delta-prolog — A Prolog extension with AND-parallelism, don't-know nondeterminism and interprocess communication using synchronous event goals and distributed backtracking.
- memphremagog — Lake, a lake on the boundary between the U.S. and Canada, between N Vermont and S Quebec. 30 miles (48 km) long.
13 letter words ending with og
- modula-prolog — Adds a Prolog layer to Modula-2. "Modula-Prolog: A Software Development Tool", C. Muller IEEE Software pp.39-45 (Nov 1986).
15 letter words ending with og
- multi-binprolog — (language) A multi-threaded Linda-style parallel extension to BinProlog for Solaris 2.3. Version: 3.30.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in OG. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 423 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in OG that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.