Words ending with of
2 letter words ending with of
- of — (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (by) courtesy of — If something is provided courtesy of someone or by courtesy of someone, they provide it. You often use this expression in order to thank them.
- (in) back of — at or to the rear of; behind
- (in) care of — at the address of
- a bit of — rather
3 letter words ending with of
- bof — basic oxygen furnace
- dof — degrees of freedom
- eof — End Of File 1. The out-of-band value returned by C's sequential character-input functions (and their equivalents in other environments) when end of file has been reached. This value is -1 under C libraries postdating V6 Unix, but was originally 0. 2. The keyboard character (usually control-D, the ASCII EOT (End Of Transmission) character) that is mapped by the Unix terminal driver into an end-of-file condition.
- hof — Enclosure, court, dwelling, building, house.
- kof — the nineteenth letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
4 letter words ending with of
- azof — Sea of, a northern arm of the Black Sea connected with the Black Sea by Kerch Strait. About 14,500 sq. mi. (37,555 sq. km).
- coof — a simpleton
- doof — (US, slang) A simpleton.
- goof — to blunder; make an error, misjudgment, etc.
- hoof — the horny covering protecting the ends of the digits or encasing the foot in certain animals, as the ox and horse.
5 letter words ending with of
6 letter words ending with of
- -proof — -proof combines with nouns and verbs to form adjectives which indicate that something cannot be damaged or badly affected by the thing or action mentioned.
- behoof — advantage or profit
- geldof — Bob. Full name Robert Frederick Zenon Geldof. born 1954, Irish rock singer and philanthropist: formerly lead vocalist with the Boomtown Rats (1977–86): organizer of the Band Aid charity (from 1984) for famine relief in Africa. He received an honorary knighthood in 1986
- hereof — of this: upon the receipt hereof.
- reroof — to put a new roof on (a building, house, etc) as by replacing the old one
7 letter words ending with of
- baranof — island in Alexander Archipelago, Alas.: c. 1,600 sq mi (4,144 sq km): largest city, Sitka
- re-roof — the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- reproof — the act of reproving, censuring, or rebuking.
- shadoof — a device used in Egypt and other Eastern countries for raising water, especially for irrigation, consisting of a long suspended rod with a bucket at one end and a weight at the other.
- sunroof — a section of an automobile roof that can be slid or lifted open.
8 letter words ending with of
- airproof — impervious to air
- disproof — the act of disproving.
- forehoof — the hoof of a front leg.
- jamproof — built so as to prevent jamming: a jamproof copying machine.
- lagerlof — Selma (Ottiliana Lovisa) [sel-mah awt-ti-lee-ah-nah loo-vi-sah] /ˈsɛl mɑ ˌɔt tɪ liˈɑ nɑ ˈlu vɪˌsɑ/ (Show IPA), 1858–1940, Swedish novelist and poet: Nobel Prize 1909.
9 letter words ending with of
10 letter words ending with of
- acid-proof — resistant to the action of acid
- childproof — Something that is childproof is designed in a way which ensures that children cannot harm it or be harmed by it.
- crashproof — (of a vehicle) resistant to damage and as safe as possible for the occupants in the event of a crash.
- crushproof — unable to be crushed or creased
- damp-proof — to protect against the incursion of damp by adding a dampcourse or by coating with a moisture-resistant preparation
11 letter words ending with of
- actor-proof — (of a role or script) effective even if poorly acted.
- bulletproof — Something that is bulletproof is made of a strong material that bullets cannot pass through.
- child-proof — resistant to being opened, tampered with, or operated by a child: a childproof medicine bottle.
- greaseproof — Resistant to grease.
- idiot-proof — built, organized, written, etc., in such a way as to be usable by or understandable to any person of average intelligence or skill: an idiot-proof camera.
12 letter words ending with of
- bullet-proof — Something that is bullet-proof is made of a strong material that bullets cannot pass through.
- burglarproof — safeguarded or secure against burglary.
- counterproof — a reverse impression of a newly printed proof of an engraving made by laying it while wet upon plain paper and passing it through the press
- draughtproof — That prevents the access of draughts.
- future-proof — (of a system, computer, program, etc) guaranteed not to be superseded by future versions, developments, etc
13 letter words ending with of
- burglar-proof — designed to be secure and to frustrate any attempted burglary
14 letter words ending with of
- recessionproof — not susceptible to an economic recession: a recessionproof economy; He wants a long-term contract to make his job recessionproof.
15 letter words ending with of
- dishwasherproof — (of dishes, cooking utensils, etc.) able to withstand washing in an automatic dishwasher without breaking, chipping, fading, etc.
- inflation-proof — not affected by inflation
- well-thought-of — highly esteemed; of good reputation: a well-thought-of scholar; This new book is well-thought-of.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in OF. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 626 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in OF that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.