Words ending with nois
6 letter words ending with nois
- dunois — Jean [zhahn] /ʒɑ̃/ (Show IPA), Comte de ("Bastard of Orleans") 1403?–68, French military leader: relieved by Joan of Arc and her troops when besieged at Orleans.
7 letter words ending with nois
8 letter words ending with nois
- beninois — a native or inhabitant of Benin
- illinois — a member of a confederacy of North American Indians of Algonquian stock, formerly occupying Illinois and adjoining regions westward.
- tournois — (of coins) minted in Tours, France: livre tournois.
- abe lincoln in illinois — a play (1938) by Robert E. Sherwood.
- belgian malinois — one of a Belgian breed of medium-sized dogs having a short coat, tan to dark brown in color, a black mask, and erect ears, bred originally as a sheepherding dog.
10 letter words ending with nois
- dauphinois — (of potatoes or other vegetables) sliced and cooked in milk, typically with a topping of cheese.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in NOIS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 9 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in NOIS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.