Words that end in niii
Maybe these words will be useful:
- nii — National Information Infrastructure
- genii — a plural of genius.
- tarquinii — an ancient city of Etruria, in central Italy, NW of Rome: present-day Tarquinia on site.
- a vinculo matrimonii — pertaining to or noting a divorce that absolutely dissolves the marriage bond and releases the spouses from all matrimonial obligations: a divorce a vinculo matrimonii.
- sinus meridianii — an area on the equator of Mars, appearing as a dark region when viewed telescopically from the earth.
- vinculum matrimonii — the bond of matrimony.
- splenii — plural of splenius.