Words ending with nia
5 letter words ending with nia
- amnia — Anatomy, Zoology. the innermost of the embryonic or fetal membranes of reptiles, birds, and mammals; the sac in which the embryo is suspended.
- bania — banyan (def 2).
- dania — a town in S Florida.
- gonia — Craniometry. a point on each side of the lower jaw at the mandibular angle.
- ionia — an ancient region on the W coast of Asia Minor and on adjacent islands in the Aegean: colonized by the ancient Greeks.
6 letter words ending with nia
- -mania — indicating extreme desire or pleasure of a specified kind or an abnormal excitement aroused by something
- alania — North Ossetia.
- aponia — The absence of pain considered as a state of spiritual serenity.
- aronia — A plant of the genus Aronia in the rose family, especially (in gardening) a chokeberry.
- asonia — tone deafness.
7 letter words ending with nia
8 letter words ending with nia
9 letter words ending with nia
- abyssinia — Ethiopia
- acarnania — region on the W coast of ancient Greece
- acrodynia — (pathology) An epidemic disease of the skin characterized by increased sensibility of the soles and palms, with pricking sensations in them and rheumatoid pains in the hands and feet.
- agromania — an abnormal desire to live alone, especially in an isolated area.
- akarnania — Modern Greek name of Acarnania.
10 letter words ending with nia
- algolagnia — a perversion in which sexual pleasure is gained from the experience or infliction of pain
- anglomania — excessive respect for English customs, etc
- anthomania — an intense fondness for flowers
- archegonia — the female reproductive organ in ferns, mosses, etc.
- california — a state on the W coast of the US: the third largest state in area and the largest in population; consists of a narrow, warm coastal plain rising to the Coast Range, deserts in the south, the fertile central valleys of the Sacramento and San Joaquin Rivers, and the mountains of the Sierra Nevada in the east; major industries include the growing of citrus fruits and grapes, fishing, oil production, electronics, information technology, and films. Capital: Sacramento. Pop: 35 484 453 (2003 est). Area: 411 015 sq km (158 693 sq miles)
11 letter words ending with nia
- acronymania — a great enthusiasm for creating acronyms
- amphicrania — (pathology) A headache affecting both sides of the head.
- aniseikonia — a condition caused by a defect in the lens of the eye in which the images produced in the two eyes differ in size or shape
- bibliomania — extreme fondness for books
- caesalpinia — designating a family (Caesalpiniaceae) of leguminous trees and shrubs, including the Kentucky coffee tree
12 letter words ending with nia
- arithmomania — an obsessive desire to count objects, or a fixation with numbers and calculations
- balletomania — passionate enthusiasm for ballet
- cerebrotonia — a personality type characterized by restraint, alertness, and an intellectual approach to life: said to be correlated with an ectomorph body type
- decalcomania — the art or process of transferring a design from prepared paper onto another surface, such as china, glass, or paper
- drapetomania — (dated) an overwhelming urge to run away (from home, a bad situation, responsibility, etc.).
13 letter words ending with nia
- flagellomania — enthusiasm for whipping or being whipped
- morphinomania — an addiction to morphine or opium in which the addict secretly injects the substance
- panleucopenia — a viral disease of cats marked by a deficiency of white blood cells
- panleukopenia — distemper1 (def 1c).
- psychasthenia — Psychiatry. (no longer in technical use) a neurosis marked by fear, anxiety, phobias, etc.
14 letter words ending with nia
15 letter words ending with nia
- aqueous-ammonia — a colorless, pungent, suffocating, highly water-soluble, gaseous compound, NH 3 , usually produced by the direct combination of nitrogen and hydrogen gases: used chiefly for refrigeration and in the manufacture of commercial chemicals and laboratory reagents.
- lymphocytopenia — (pathology) An abnormally low level of lymphocytes in the blood.
- pleuropneumonia — pleurisy conjoined with pneumonia.
16 letter words ending with nia
- bronchopneumonia — inflammation of the lungs, originating in the bronchioles
- granulocytopenia — a diminished number of granulocytes in the blood, which occurs in certain forms of anaemia
- thrombocytopenia — an abnormal decrease in the number of blood platelets.
- trichotillomania — a compulsion to pull out one's hair.
19 letter words ending with nia
- pride-of-california — a shrubby plant, Lathyrus splendens, of the legume family, native to southern California, having showy clusters of pale rose-pink, violet, or magenta flowers and large, smooth, beaked pods.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in NIA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 408 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in NIA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.