Words ending with nap
3 letter words ending with nap
4 letter words ending with nap
- -nap — to seize and carry away; steal
- knap — a crest or summit of a small hill.
- snap — to make a sudden, sharp, distinct sound; crack, as a whip; crackle.
- brandy snap — Brandy snaps are very thin crisp biscuits in the shape of hollow cylinders. They are flavoured with ginger and are often filled with cream.
- cold snap — A cold snap is a short period of cold and icy weather.
5 letter words ending with nap
- hanap — an ornately decorated medieval goblet or cup for drinking from
6 letter words ending with nap
- carnap — Rudolf. 1891–1970, US logical positivist philosopher, born in Germany: attempted to construct a formal language for the empirical sciences that would eliminate ambiguity
- catnap — A catnap is a short sleep, usually one which you have during the day.
- dognap — to steal (a dog), especially for the purpose of selling it for profit.
- kidnap — to steal, carry off, or abduct by force or fraud, especially for use as a hostage or to extract ransom.
- petnap — to steal (a pet) for ransom or resale
10 letter words ending with nap
- gingersnap — a small, brittle cookie flavored with ginger and molasses.
11 letter words ending with nap
- rawoop-snap — (language) An early system on the IBM 1130.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in NAP. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 21 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in NAP that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.