Words ending with mmed
6 letter words ending with mmed
- bammed — Simple past tense and past participle of bam.
- bummed — depressed, upset, distressed, annoyed, etc.
- cammed — Simple past tense and past participle of cam.
- cummed — (nonstandard) (In the sense of having an orgasm) Simple past tense and past participle of cum.
- dammed — a barrier to obstruct the flow of water, especially one of earth, masonry, etc., built across a stream or river.
7 letter words ending with mmed
- -rimmed — -rimmed combines with nouns to form adjectives that describe something as having a border or frame made of a particular substance.
- brimmed — the upper edge of anything hollow; rim; brink: the brim of a cup.
- chummed — cut or ground bait dumped into the water to attract fish to the area where one is fishing.
- clammed — any of various bivalve mollusks, especially certain edible species. Compare quahog, soft-shell clam.
- clemmed — Simple past tense and past participle of clem.
8 letter words ending with mmed
- -brimmed — (of a hat) having a brim of the specified kind
- -stemmed — -stemmed is added to adjectives to form adjectives which indicate what the stem of something is like.
- -trimmed — trimmed or decorated as specified
- bedimmed — Simple past tense and past participle of bedim.
- begummed — to smear, soil, clog, etc., with or as if with gum or a gummy substance.
9 letter words ending with mmed
10 letter words ending with mmed
- anagrammed — a word, phrase, or sentence formed from another by rearranging its letters: “Angel” is an anagram of “glean.”.
- de-stemmed — to remove the stem from (a fruit or vegetable); stem.
- diagrammed — Simple past tense and past participle of diagram.
- hornrimmed — Alternative form of horn-rimmed.
- programmed — a plan of action to accomplish a specified end: a school lunch program.
11 letter words ending with mmed
- flimflammed — Simple past tense and past participle of flimflam.
- gold-rimmed — Gold-rimmed glasses have gold-coloured frames.
- horn-rimmed — having the frames or rims made of horn or tortoise shell, or plastic that simulates either of these: horn-rimmed glasses.
- monogrammed — Past participle of monogram.
- overcrammed — filled to excess
12 letter words ending with mmed
- deprogrammed — Simple past tense and past participle of deprogram.
- long-stemmed — having a long stem or stems: long-stemmed roses.
- multistemmed — having two or more stems or trunks
- semi-skimmed — (of milk) having part of the cream removed, so it contains less animal fat and fewer calories than full cream milk
- unprogrammed — a plan of action to accomplish a specified end: a school lunch program.
13 letter words ending with mmed
14 letter words ending with mmed
On this page, we collect all words that ending in MMED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 74 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in MMED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.