Words ending with mine
4 letter words ending with mine
- mine — an excavation made in the earth for the purpose of extracting ores, coal, precious stones, etc.
- acoustic mine — a naval mine designed to be exploded by the vibration of the propeller of a passing ship or by the sound of water along the hull.
- activated mine — a mine with a secondary fuze designed to explode if the mine is tampered with.
- aerial mine — Military. a mine designed to be dropped from the air into water.
- claymore mine — an antipersonnel mine designed to produce a direction-guided, fan-shaped pattern of fragments.
5 letter words ending with mine
6 letter words ending with mine
- -amine — indicating an amine
- ammine — a compound that has molecules containing one or more ammonia molecules bound to another molecule, group, or atom by coordinate bonds
- demine — Remove explosive mines from.
- domine — lord; master (used as a title of address).
- ermine — A stoat, especially when in its white winter coat.
7 letter words ending with mine
- alamine — a straight-chain or branched-chain fatty amine of high molecular weight, or a mixture of such amines: these amines are used as corrosion inhibitors, emulsifiers, etc.
- bromine — a pungent dark red volatile liquid element of the halogen series that occurs in natural brine and is used in the production of chemicals, esp ethylene dibromide. Symbol: Br; atomic no: 35; atomic wt: 79.904; valency: 1, 3, 5, or 7; relative density 3.12; density (gas): 7.59 kg/m3; melting pt: –7.2°C; boiling pt: 58.78°C
- carmine — Carmine is a deep bright-red colour.
- cosmine — a substance resembling dentine, forming the outer layer of cosmoid scales
- crimine — an expression of surprise
8 letter words ending with mine
- aldimine — (organic chemistry) An imine derived from an aldehyde; general formula RCH=NR.
- antimine — designed to counteract landmines
- auramine — a yellow, crystalline solid, C 17 H 22 ClN 3 , soluble in water, alcohol, and ether, used chiefly as a dye for paper and leather.
- calamine — Calamine is a liquid that you can put on your skin when it is sore or itchy.
- coalmine — a system of excavations made for the extraction of coal
9 letter words ending with mine
- alabamine — (formerly) astatine. Symbol: Ab.
- amthamine — A histamine agonist selective for the H2 subtype.
- arylamine — any of a group of amines in which one or more of the hydrogen atoms of ammonia are replaced by aromatic groups.
- benzamine — eucaine.
- calcimine — a white or pale tinted wash for walls
10 letter words ending with mine
- arbutamine — Lb pharmaceutical drug A cardiac stimulant drug.
- bellarmine — Saint Robert. 1542–1621, Italian Jesuit theologian and cardinal; an important influence during the Counter-Reformation
- carthamine — a yellow or red dye obtained from safflower
- chloramine — an unstable colourless liquid with a pungent odour, made by the reaction of sodium hypochlorite and ammonia. Formula: NH2Cl
- coppermine — river in Nunavut & Northwest Territories, Canada, flowing northwest into the Arctic Ocean: 525 mi (845 km)
11 letter words ending with mine
- agelasimine — (organic compound) Any of various adenine-related bicyclic diterpenoids isolated from the orange sponge Agelas mauritania, structurally related to the agelasines.
- amphetamine — Amphetamine is a drug which increases people's energy, makes them excited, and reduces their desire for food.
- carbylamine — any of a group of organic cyanides containing the radical NC
- countermine — a tunnel dug to defeat similar activities by an enemy
- desipramine — a tricyclic antidepressant drug
12 letter words ending with mine
- arsphenamine — a drug containing arsenic, formerly used in the treatment of syphilis and related infections
- clomipramine — A tricyclic, heterocyclic drug used to treat depression, anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- cobaltammine — any of the various complex derivatives of cobalt containing one or more molecules of ammonia bonded to the cobalt.
- dialkylamine — (organic chemistry) Any secondary amine formed from two alkyl groups.
- diethylamine — (organic compound) The secondary amine (CH3CH2)2NH.
13 letter words ending with mine
- antihistamine — An antihistamine is a drug that is used to treat allergies.
- catecholamine — any of a group of hormones that are catechol derivatives, esp adrenaline and noradrenaline
- cross-examine — When a lawyer cross-examines someone during a trial or hearing, he or she questions them about the evidence that they have already given.
- dimethylamine — a colourless strong-smelling gas produced from ammonia and methanol, used to produce many industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals
- diphenylamine — a colorless, crystalline, slightly water-soluble benzene derivative, C 12 H 11 N, used chiefly in the preparation of various dyes, as a stabilizer for nitrocellulose propellants, and for the detection of oxidizing agents in analytical chemistry.
14 letter words ending with mine
- cholestyramine — a drug that reduces and prevents re-absorption of bile in the body
- direct-examine — to subject to direct examination. Compare cross-examine (def 2).
- interdetermine — to settle or decide (a dispute, question, etc.) by an authoritative or conclusive decision.
- trimethylamine — a colourless, flammable liquid with a strong, fishy odour
- tripelennamine — a white, crystalline, antihistamine, C 16 H 21 N 3 , used for the treatment of allergic disorders.
15 letter words ending with mine
- brompheniramine — a substance, C 16 H 19 BrN 2 , used as an antihistamine in the management of various allergies, as hay fever.
- castanospermine — a substance obtained from the Australian chestnut or black bean tree
- cyclohexylamine — a highly toxic and hazardous organic chemical derived from cyclohexane
- dexfenfluramine — an adrenergic drug, a form of fenfluramine, formerly used in treating obesity but withdrawn from the market in 1997 because of its potential to cause valvular heart disease.
- diphenhydramine — a white, crystalline, antihistaminic compound, C 17 H 21 NO, used orally, topically, and parenterally, especially for allergies.
16 letter words ending with mine
- chlorpheniramine — an antihistaminic compound, C 20 H 23 ClN 2 O 4 , used in treating the symptoms of allergies.
- monoethanolamine — Monoethanolamine is an amino acid used as a surfactant (= a substance that reduces the surface tension of a liquid and allows it to foam or penetrate solids).
- phenoxybenzamine — an alpha blocker, C 1 8 H 2 2 ClNO, used to dilate vascular peripheral blood vessels in the treatment of Raynaud's disease and in pheochromocytoma.
- phenylethylamine — an amine that occurs naturally as a neurotransmitter in the brain, has properties similar to those of amphetamine, is an antidepressant, and is found in chocolate. Formula: C8H11N
- sulfarsphenamine — a yellow, water-soluble, arsenic-containing powder, C 1 4 H 1 4 As 2 N 2 Na 2 O 8 S 2 , formerly used in the treatment of syphilis.
17 letter words ending with mine
- dextroamphetamine — a dextrorotatory amphetamine, used to suppress appetite
- diethyltryptamine — a synthetic derivative of tryptamine with hallucinogenic and psychotogenic effects. Abbreviation: DET.
- dihydroergotamine — an ergot alkaloid, C 33 H 37 N 5 O 5 , used in the treatment of various types of migraine headache.
- hydroxytryptamine — (organic compound) Any hydroxy derivative of tryptamine, but especially 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin).
- methyltheobromine — caffeine.
18 letter words ending with mine
19 letter words ending with mine
- dimethylnitrosamine — a yellow, water-soluble carcinogenic liquid, C 2 H 6 N 2 O, found in tobacco smoke and certain foods: known to be a potent carcinogen. Abbreviation: DMN, DMNA.
- phenylpropanolamine — a substance, C 9 H 1 3 NO, related to ephedrine and amphetamine, available in various popular nonprescription diet aids as an appetite suppressant.
20 letter words ending with mine
- phenyldiethanolamine — a white, crystalline, slightly water-soluble substance, C 1 0 H 1 5 NO 2 , used in the manufacture of dyes and in organic synthesis.
21 letter words ending with mine
- pentamethylenediamine — cadaverine.
22 letter words ending with mine
- hexamethylenetetramine — a white, crystalline, water-soluble powder, C 6 H 12 N 4 , used as a vulcanization accelerator, an absorbent in gas masks, in the manufacture of the explosive RDX and synthetic resins, and in medicine as a diuretic and urinary antiseptic.
29 letter words ending with mine
On this page, we collect all words that ending in MINE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 226 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in MINE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.