Words ending with mic
3 letter words ending with mic
- mic — Many Integrated Core Architecture
- hot mic — a microphone that is actively recording or broadcasting, especially if it captures a comment or conversation that the speaker or speakers believed to be private (often used attributively): The techs should limit the number of hot mics to reduce acoustic feedback. The reporter was suspended after her profanity was caught on a hot mic. Their hot mic scheming confirmed the conspiracy theories.
4 letter words ending with mic
5 letter words ending with mic
- acmic — the highest point; summit; peak: The empire was at the acme of its power.
- comic — If you describe something as comic, you mean that it makes you laugh, and is often intended to make you laugh.
- demic — characteristic of or pertaining to a people or population
- domic — domelike.
- femic — of or relating to a group of rock-forming minerals in which iron and magnesium are essential components.
6 letter words ending with mic
- -tomic — of or relating to cutting, division, sections, etc.
- adamic — pertaining to or suggestive of Adam.
- agamic — asexual; occurring or reproducing without fertilization
- anemic — Pathology. suffering from anemia.
- anomic — a state or condition of individuals or society characterized by a breakdown or absence of social norms and values, as in the case of uprooted people.
7 letter words ending with mic
8 letter words ending with mic
- academic — Academic is used to describe things that relate to the work done in schools, colleges, and universities, especially work which involves studying and reasoning rather than practical or technical skills.
- aceramic — not producing pottery: an aceramic South American culture.
- achromic — colourless
- acidemic — Alternative form of acidaemic.
- adynamic — Not dynamic; without strength or vigor.
9 letter words ending with mic
- acidaemic — Pertaining to, or afflicted with, acidaemia.
- acronymic — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
- aeronomic — of or relating to the study of the upper atmosphere
- agronomic — the science of soil management and the production of field crops.
- analcimic — characterized by the presence of analcite
10 letter words ending with mic
11 letter words ending with mic
- acrodynamic — Lb linguistics acrokinetic.
- adiathermic — impervious to heat
- aerodynamic — If something such as a car has an aerodynamic shape or design, it goes faster and uses less fuel than other cars because the air passes over it more easily.
- algorithmic — a set of rules for solving a problem in a finite number of steps, as for finding the greatest common divisor.
- autodynamic — Supplying its own power.
12 letter words ending with mic
13 letter words ending with mic
- agro-economic — of or relating to a nation's agricultural economy, the financial problems of farmers as a group, etc.: mounting pressures on the agro-economic system.
- anti-academic — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
- electrochemic — electrochemical
- enantiodromic — relating to enantiodromia
- galactosaemic — of, relating to, or affected by galactosaemia
14 letter words ending with mic
- antiarrhythmic — a drug that corrects irregular heartbeat
- asthenospermic — (medicine) Characterised by or pertaining to asthenospermia, hence infertile.
- chemotaxonomic — of or relating to chemotaxonomy
- edriophthalmic — edriophthalmous
- electrodynamic — (physics) that involves the movement of electric charges.
15 letter words ending with mic
- corticothalamic — Of or pertaining to the cortex and the thalamus.
- hypoinsulinemic — Having hypoinsulinemia.
- pseudo-academic — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
- semilogarithmic — (of graphing) having one scale logarithmic and the other arithmetic or of uniform gradation.
16 letter words ending with mic
17 letter words ending with mic
18 letter words ending with mic
- neuropsychodynamic — Of or pertaining to neuropsychodynamics.
19 letter words ending with mic
20 letter words ending with mic
- hypercholesterolemic — (pathology) Of, pertaining to, or having hypercholesterolemia.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in MIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 464 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in MIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.