Words ending with med
3 letter words ending with med
5 letter words ending with med
- aimed — to position or direct (a firearm, ball, arrow, rocket, etc.) so that, on firing or release, the discharged projectile will hit a target or travel along a certain path.
- armed — Someone who is armed is carrying a weapon, usually a gun.
- dimed — (slang) (of an electric guitar or its amplifier) At volume setting 10 (the loudest).
- domed — shaped like a dome: a domed forehead.
- famed — very well known and, often, highly regarded; famous.
6 letter words ending with med
- -armed — -armed is used with adjectives to indicate what kind of arms someone has.
- -named — having a name as specified
- bammed — Simple past tense and past participle of bam.
- beamed — any of various relatively long pieces of metal, wood, stone, etc., manufactured or shaped especially for use as rigid members or parts of structures or machines.
- bermed — Also, berme. Fortification. a horizontal surface between the exterior slope of a rampart and the moat.
7 letter words ending with med
- -formed — made or grown in the specified manner or to the specified extent
- -rimmed — -rimmed combines with nouns to form adjectives that describe something as having a border or frame made of a particular substance.
- -roomed — -roomed combines with numbers to form adjectives which tell you how many rooms a house or flat contains.
- -themed — -Themed can be added to adjectives and nouns to form adjectives which describe the particular theme that a place or event has.
- adeemed — to revoke (a legacy) by ademption.
8 letter words ending with med
- -brimmed — (of a hat) having a brim of the specified kind
- -stemmed — -stemmed is added to adjectives to form adjectives which indicate what the stem of something is like.
- -trimmed — trimmed or decorated as specified
- affirmed — to state or assert positively; maintain as true: to affirm one's loyalty to one's country; He affirmed that all was well.
- becalmed — If a sailing ship is becalmed, it is unable to move because there is no wind.
9 letter words ending with med
- -bottomed — -bottomed can be added to adjectives or nouns to form adjectives that indicate what kind of bottom an object or person has.
- acclaimed — publicly acknowledged as excellent
- acronymed — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
- bedroomed — (When preceded by a number) Having the indicated number of bedrooms.
- blossomed — the flower of a plant, especially of one producing an edible fruit.
10 letter words ending with med
- -bedroomed — -bedroomed combines with numbers to form adjectives which indicate how many bedrooms a particular house or flat has.
- accustomed — If you are accustomed to something, you know it so well or have experienced it so often that it seems natural, unsurprising, or easy to deal with.
- aforenamed — Named earlier in a document.
- anagrammed — a word, phrase, or sentence formed from another by rearranging its letters: “Angel” is an anagram of “glean.”.
- daydreamed — Simple past tense and past participle of daydream.
11 letter words ending with med
- above-named — used in a text to refer back to a person or thing that has already been named
- barnstormed — Simple past tense and past participle of barnstorm.
- disesteemed — to hold in low regard; think unfavorably of.
- disinformed — Simple past tense and past participle of disinform.
- flimflammed — Simple past tense and past participle of flimflam.
12 letter words ending with med
- chloroformed — Simple past tense and past participle of chloroform.
- deprogrammed — Simple past tense and past participle of deprogram.
- disconfirmed — Simple past tense and past participle of disconfirm.
- ill-informed — lacking adequate or proper knowledge or information, as in one particular subject or in a variety of subjects: The public is ill-informed of the danger.
- long-stemmed — having a long stem or stems: long-stemmed roses.
13 letter words ending with med
14 letter words ending with med
- countercharmed — Simple past tense and past participle of countercharm.
- counterclaimed — Simple past tense and past participle of counterclaim.
- over-performed — to carry out; execute; do: to perform miracles.
- overprogrammed — characterized by overprogramming
- self-performed — to carry out; execute; do: to perform miracles.
15 letter words ending with med
18 letter words ending with med
- nickeled-and-dimed — of little or no importance; trivial; petty: a nickel-and-dime business that soon folded.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in MED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 371 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in MED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.