Words ending with me
2 letter words ending with me
- me — of or involving an obsessive interest in one's own satisfaction: the me decade.
- between you and me — in the space separating (two points, objects, etc.): between New York and Chicago.
- bite me — expressing contempt
- dear me — surprise
- search me — to go or look through (a place, area, etc.) carefully in order to find something missing or lost: They searched the woods for the missing child. I searched the desk for the letter.
3 letter words ending with me
4 letter words ending with me
5 letter words ending with me
- anime — Anime is a style of Japanese animated film that often contains scenes that are intended for adults.
- azyme — unleavened bread
- baume — designating or of either of two hydrometer scales used to indicate specific gravity
- berme — Also, berme. Fortification. a horizontal surface between the exterior slope of a rampart and the moat.
- biome — a major ecological community, extending over a large area and usually characterized by a dominant vegetation
6 letter words ending with me
- aflame — If something is on fire, you can say it is aflame.
- afscme — American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
- assume — If you assume that something is true, you imagine that it is true, sometimes wrongly.
- athame — (in Wicca) a witch's ceremonial knife, usually with a black handle, used in rituals rather than for cutting or carving
- awsome — a frequent misspelling of awesome.
7 letter words ending with me
- a-frame — (of a house) constructed with an A-shaped elevation
- academe — The academic world of universities is sometimes referred to as academe.
- airtime — the time allocated to a particular programme, item, topic, or type of material on radio or television
- anytime — You use anytime to mean a point in time which is not fixed or set.
- apodeme — a ridgelike ingrowth of the exoskeleton of an arthropod that supports the internal organs and provides the attachment points for the muscles.
8 letter words ending with me
- acrosome — a cap-like structure on the tip of a spermatozoon that releases enzymes on encountering the ovum allowing fusion with the ovum in the sexual reproductive process; this part of the process is known as the acrosome reaction
- airdrome — An airdrome is a place or area where small aircraft can land and take off.
- airframe — the body of an aircraft, excluding its engines
- aldoxime — an oxime formed by reaction between hydroxylamine and an aldehyde
- all-time — You use all-time when you are comparing all the things of a particular type that there have ever been. For example, if you say that something is the all-time best, you mean that it is the best thing of its type that there has ever been.
9 letter words ending with me
- acrodrome — (of the veins of a leaf) running parallel to the edges of the leaf and fusing at the tip
- advergame — an online video game that promotes a particular brand, product, or marketing message by integrating it into the game.
- aerodrome — An aerodrome is a place or area where small aircraft can land and take off.
- aforetime — formerly
- aftertime — the time to come; the future
10 letter words ending with me
- aerogramme — a lightweight letter form with imprinted stamp and gummed flaps, used for airmail correspondence to other countries; air letter
- antienzyme — a substance that inhibits or counteracts the action of an enzyme.
- astrobleme — a mark on the earth's surface, usually circular, formed by a large ancient meteorite impact
- autochrome — a material once used for color photography, consisting of a photographic emulsion applied over a multicolored screen of minute starch grains dyed red, green, and blue-violet.
- auxochrome — a group of atoms that can be attached to a chromogen to convert it into a dye
11 letter words ending with me
- actinodrome — (of a leaf) palmately veined.
- anti-enzyme — a substance that inhibits or counteracts the action of an enzyme.
- ceftazidime — A third-generation cephalosporin antibiotic, usually reserved for the treatment of infections caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- chrome-dome — a baldheaded person.
- collenchyme — Botany. a gelatinous, thickened, and usually elongated cell that is part of a layer of modified tissue in some plants.
12 letter words ending with me
- adrenochrome — a chemical pigment produced by the oxidation of adrenaline
- archiphoneme — an abstract linguistic unit representing two or more phonemes when the distinction between these has been neutralized: conventionally shown by a capital letter within slashes, as /T/ for /t/ and /d/ in German Rat and Rad
- chondriosome — mitochondrion
- deuterostome — any member of the major group of animals defined by the fact that during early embryonic development the first opening to form becomes the anus of the animal. The opposite is protostome
- douglas-home — Alexander Frederick (Baron Home of the Hirsel) 1903–1995, British statesman and politician: prime minister 1963–64.
13 letter words ending with me
- adventuresome — Adventuresome means the same as adventurous.
- christmastime — the Christmas season, traditionally from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day or to Epiphany (Jan. 6)
- isochromosome — an abnormal chromosome in which the two arms share identical genetic information
- mercurochrome — Merbromin.
- metalloenzyme — (enzyme) Any enzyme that contains a metal atom which is essential for its biological activity.
14 letter words ending with me
15 letter words ending with me
- effort-syndrome — an anxiety reaction characterized by quick fatigue, shortness of breath, rapid heartbeat, dizziness, and other cardiac symptoms, but not caused by disease of the heart.
- imperfect-rhyme — rhyme in which either the vowels or the consonants of stressed syllables are identical, as in eyes, light; years, yours.
- moderate-income — of or relating to those with a close-to-average income within the overall population.
- mother-of-thyme — a branched, woody, prostrate plant, Thymus serpyllum, of the mint family, native to Eurasia and northern Africa, having wiry stems that root at the joints and small, purplish flowers.
- nickel-and-dime — of little or no importance; trivial; petty: a nickel-and-dime business that soon folded.
16 letter words ending with me
- heterochromosome — sex chromosome.
17 letter words ending with me
- charente-maritime — a department of W France, in Poitou-Charentes region. Capital: La Rochelle. Pop: 576 855 (2003 est). Area: 7232 sq km (2820 sq miles)
20 letter words ending with me
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ME. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1859 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ME that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.