Words ending with man
3 letter words ending with man
- man — Unix manual page
- advance man — an agent of a political candidate or other public figure who travels in advance of the candidate to organize publicity, arrange meetings, and make security checks
- advertising man — adman (def 1).
- angry young man — one of several British novelists and playwrights of the 1950s who shared a hostility towards the established traditions and ruling elements of their country
- arago man — the skeletal remains of Homo erectus of the middle Pleistocene Epoch found in a cave in the French Pyrenees.
4 letter words ending with man
5 letter words ending with man
- adman — An adman is someone who works in advertising.
- ajman — a sheikdom in E Arabia, the smallest of the United Arab Emirates, on the Persian Gulf. 100 sq. mi. (260 sq. km).
- amman — the capital of Jordan, northeast of the Dead Sea: ancient capital of the Ammonites, rebuilt by Ptolemy in the 3rd century bc. Pop: 1 292 000 (2005 est)
- atman — the personal soul or self; the thinking principle as manifested in consciousness
- axman — a person who wields an ax.
6 letter words ending with man
- aidman — an army medical assistant attached to a field unit
- airman — An airman is a man who flies aircraft, especially one who serves in his country's air force.
- alaman — Lucas [loo-kahs] /ˈlu kɑs/ (Show IPA), 1792–1853, Mexican historian and politician.
- alcman — 7th century bc, Greek lyric poet
- aleman — Mateo (maˈteo). 1547–?1614, Spanish novelist, author of the picaresque novel Guzmán de Alfarache (1599)
7 letter words ending with man
- adwoman — a woman who works in advertising
- ahriman — the supreme evil spirit and diabolical opponent of Ormazd
- almsman — a person who gives or receives alms
- anatman — (in Theravada Buddhism) the belief that since all things are constantly changing, there can be no such thing as a permanent, unchanging self: one of the three basic characteristics of existence
- andaman — Also, Andamanese. of or relating to the Andaman Islands, the Andamanese people, or their language.
8 letter words ending with man
- afikoman — Alternative spelling of afikomen.
- airwoman — An airwoman is a woman who flies aircraft, especially one who serves in her country's air force.
- akkerman — former name of Belgorod-Dnestrovsky.
- alderman — In some parts of the United States and Canada, an alderman is a member of the governing body of a city.
- bagwoman — a woman who collects, carries, or distributes illegal payoff money.
9 letter words ending with man
- almswoman — a woman who gives or receives alms
- anchorman — The anchorman on a television or radio programme, especially a news programme, is the person who presents it.
- antihuman — opposed to or hostile to humanity, inhuman
- bannerman — a person who carries a flag or banner; standard-bearer.
- batswoman — a female batsman
10 letter words ending with man
- aircrewman — a member of an aircrew.
- alderwoman — (in England and Wales until 1974) one of the senior female members of a local council, elected by other councillors
- anti-roman — of or relating to the ancient or modern city of Rome, or to its inhabitants and their customs and culture: Roman restaurants.
- anti-woman — the female human being, as distinguished from a girl or a man.
- baggageman — (US) a railway employee who was in charge of the baggage car, storing and retrieving passenger's baggage and sometimes handling mail.
11 letter words ending with man
- aircraftman — a serviceman of the most junior rank in the RAF
- anchorwoman — The anchorwoman on a television or radio programme, especially a news programme, is the woman who presents it.
- assemblyman — In the United States, an assemblyman is an elected member of an assembly of people who make decisions and laws.
- businessman — A businessman is a man who works in business.
- camerawoman — a woman who operates a film or television camera
12 letter words ending with man
- aircraftsman — a person holding the rank of noncommissioned officer in the RAF.
- ambulanceman — An ambulanceman is a man who drives an ambulance or takes care of people in an ambulance on the way to hospital.
- anglo-norman — relating to the Norman conquerors of England, their society, or their language
- artilleryman — a serviceman who serves in an artillery unit
- backcourtman — any of the players stationed in the backcourt; a guard
13 letter words ending with man
- aircraftwoman — The female equivalent of an aircraftman.
- assemblywoman — In the United States, an assemblywoman is a female elected member of an assembly of people who make decisions and laws.
- bildungsroman — a novel concerned with a person's formative years and development
- businesswoman — A businesswoman is a woman who works in business.
- checkweighman — a representative elected by coal miners to check the findings of the mine owner's weighman where miners are paid by the weight of coal mined.
14 letter words ending with man
- aircraftswoman — a woman holding a noncommissioned rank in the RAF.
- coastguardsman — Coast Guard (def 3).
- committeewoman — a female member of a committee
- frontierswoman — A woman living in the region of a frontier, especially that between settled and unsettled country.
- handicraftsman — a person skilled in a handicraft; craftsman.
15 letter words ending with man
17 letter words ending with man
18 letter words ending with man
- campbell-bannerman — Sir Henry. 1836–1908, British statesman and leader of the Liberal Party (1899–1908); prime minister (1905–08), who granted self-government to the Transvaal and the Orange River Colony
On this page, we collect all words that ending in MAN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1317 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in MAN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.