Words ending with ma
2 letter words ending with ma
- ma — Gertrude ("Ma") 1886–1939, U.S. blues singer.
3 letter words ending with ma
- ama — American Medical Association
- bma — British Medical Association
- cma — certified medical assistant
- dma — (architecture) (DMA) A facility of some architectures which allows a peripheral to read and write memory without intervention by the CPU. DMA is a limited form of bus mastering.
- ema — A wooden plaque bearing a prayer or wish, left hanging at a Shinto shrine.
4 letter words ending with ma
5 letter words ending with ma
- -rama — -orama
- aboma — a large South American snake, Boa aboma
- acoma — a Pueblo Indian village near Albuquerque, New Mexico, built on a sandstone mesa: oldest continuously inhabited location in the U.S.
- adama — Admah.
- agama — any small terrestrial lizard of the genus Agama, which inhabit warm regions of the Old World: family Agamidae
6 letter words ending with ma
7 letter words ending with ma
- acousma — acouasm.
- adenoma — a tumour, usually benign, occurring in glandular tissue
- adharma — unrighteousness or wickedness
- alabama — a state of the southeastern US, on the Gulf of Mexico: consists of coastal and W lowlands crossed by the Tombigbee, Black Warrior, and Alabama Rivers, with parts of the Tennessee Valley and Cumberland Plateau in the north; noted for producing cotton and white marble. Capital: Montgomery. Pop: 4 500 752 (2003 est). Area: 131 333 sq km (50 708 sq miles)
- angioma — a tumour consisting of a mass of blood vessels (haemangioma) or a mass of lymphatic vessels (lymphangioma)
8 letter words ending with ma
- -enchyma — denoting cellular tissue
- aceldama — the place near Jerusalem that was bought with the 30 pieces of silver paid to Judas for betraying Jesus (Matthew 27:8; Acts 1:19)
- ack-emma — in the morning; a.m
- akeldama — Aceldama.
- amphiuma — an aquatic, eellike salamander of the genus Amphiuma, of the southeastern U.S., having two pairs of very small feet.
9 letter words ending with ma
- carcinoma — Carcinoma is a type of cancer.
- chondroma — a benign cartilaginous growth or neoplasm
- condyloma — a skin tumour near the anus or genital organs, esp as a result of syphilis
- cosmorama — a lifelike display, using mirrors and lenses, which shows reflections of various views of parts of the world
- cyclorama — a large picture, such as a battle scene, on the interior wall of a cylindrical room, designed to appear in natural perspective to a spectator in the centre
10 letter words ending with ma
- aerenchyma — plant tissue with large air-filled spaces, which is typical of aquatic plants and allows air to reach waterlogged parts
- angioedema — swelling that occurs just beneath the surface of the skin or mucous membranes.
- antiasthma — relating to drugs that act against asthma
- barotrauma — an injury caused by changes in atmospheric pressure, esp to the eardrums or lungs
- chromonema — a coiled chromatin thread within a single chromosome
11 letter words ending with ma
- alma-tadema — Sir Lawrence. 1836–1912, Dutch-English painter of studies of Greek and Roman life
- astrocytoma — a tumour of the nervous system which originates in and consists mainly of astrocytes
- bodhidharma — 6th century ad, Indian Buddhist monk, who taught in China (from 520): considered to be the founder of Zen Buddhism
- choreodrama — dance drama performed by a group
- coenenchyma — gelatinous material uniting the polyps of an anthozoan colony
12 letter words ending with ma
- adenosarcoma — a complex tumor containing both glandular and connective tissues.
- angiosarcoma — a rare, malignant tumour which grows rapidly in the blood vessels
- antiparabema — either of two chapels at the west end of an Armenian or Byzantine church.
- chlorenchyma — plant tissue consisting of parenchyma cells that contain chlorophyll
- endometrioma — An ovarian cyst caused by endometriosis.
13 letter words ending with ma
- aeroemphysema — A form of emphysema that results from rapid decompression.
- angiokeratoma — a skin disease characterized by clusters of dilated blood vessels and by thickened skin, forming warty growths, especially on the scrotum, fingers, and toes.
- antepenultima — (poetry) The last syllable of a word except two; an antepenult.
- cholesteatoma — A destructive and expanding keratinizing squamous epithelium in the middle ear and/or mastoid process.
- hypermegasoma — gigantism.
14 letter words ending with ma
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
- angiomyolipoma — (medicine) A common benign tumour of the kidney.
- carcinosarcoma — a malignant tumour composed of carcinoma and sarcoma
- cephalhematoma — Alt form cephalohematoma.
- chondrosarcoma — A type of bone cancer, a cartilage-based tumour.
15 letter words ending with ma
- azuchi-momoyama — a period of Japanese art, 1568–1600, characterized by construction of imposing, elegant castles and small, unadorned teahouses, lavish decorative arts, and bright-colored painting.
- cephalohematoma — A hemorrhage of blood between the skull and periosteum of a newborn baby secondary to rupture of blood vessels crossing the periosteum.
- choriocarcinoma — a cancer that occurs during pregnancy in the uterus
- hemangiosarcoma — A fast-growing, highly invasive variety of cancer, a sarcoma arising from the lining of blood vessels, occurring almost exclusively in dogs and rarely in cats.
- hepatocarcinoma — (pathology) cancer of the liver.
16 letter words ending with ma
- hemangioblastoma — (medicine) Any of several benign neoplasm tumours of the brain.
- neuroepithelioma — Neurocytoma.
- pheochromocytoma — a tumor of the sympathetic nervous system or adrenal medulla, that produces excess norepinephrine and epinephrine and causes hypertension, headaches, nausea, etc.
- pseudoparenchyma — (in certain fungi and red algae) a compact mass of tissue, made up of interwoven hyphae or filaments, that superficially resembles plant tissue.
- rhabdomyosarcoma — a malignant tumor made up of striated muscle tissue.
18 letter words ending with ma
- cholangiocarcinoma — (pathology) Cancer of the bile duct.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in MA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 688 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in MA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.