Words that end in m80
Maybe these words will be useful:
- m8 — mate
- arm8 — (processor) A RISC microprocessor core designed by Advanced RISC Machines Ltd. with 50000 transistors. The design of the ARM8 is not yet public but it is not superscalar. The ARM8 will form the core of the ARM800 microprocessor integrated circuit.
- dubnium — a superheavy, synthetic, radioactive element with a very short half-life. Symbol: Db; atomic number: 105.
- spectrum — ZX Spectrum
- reacclaim — to acclaim again
- superpremium — a prize, bonus, or award given as an inducement, as to purchase products, enter competitions initiated by business interests, etc.
- apoplectiform — of or resembling apoplexy or stroke.
- ophthalmia neonatorum — inflammation of the eyes of a newborn child due to an infectious disease, as gonorrhea, contracted during birth from the infected mother.