Words that end in m14
Maybe these words will be useful:
- m1 — a semiautomatic, gas-operated, .30 caliber, clip-fed rifle, with a weight of 8.56 pounds (3.88 kg): the standard U.S. Army rifle in World War II and in the Korean War.
- som1 — someone
- dubnium — a superheavy, synthetic, radioactive element with a very short half-life. Symbol: Db; atomic number: 105.
- spectrum — ZX Spectrum
- reacclaim — to acclaim again
- superpremium — a prize, bonus, or award given as an inducement, as to purchase products, enter competitions initiated by business interests, etc.
- apoplectiform — of or resembling apoplexy or stroke.
- ophthalmia neonatorum — inflammation of the eyes of a newborn child due to an infectious disease, as gonorrhea, contracted during birth from the infected mother.