Words ending with lue
4 letter words ending with lue
- blue — Something that is blue is the colour of the sky on a sunny day.
- clue — A clue to a problem or mystery is something that helps you to find the answer to it.
- flue — a fishing net.
- glue — a hard, impure, protein gelatin, obtained by boiling skins, hoofs, and other animal substances in water, that when melted or diluted is a strong adhesive.
- slue — to turn (a mast or other spar) around on its own axis, or without removing it from its place.
5 letter words ending with lue
- salue — a salute
- value — relative worth, merit, or importance: the value of a college education; the value of a queen in chess.
- absolute value — the positive real number equal to a given real but disregarding its sign. Written | x |. Where r is positive, | r | = r = | –r |
- acid value — the number of milligrams of potassium hydroxide required to neutralize the free fatty acid in one gram of a fat, oil, resin, etc
- added value — In marketing, added value is something which makes a product more appealing to customers.
6 letter words ending with lue
- lvalue — (programming) A reference to a location, an expression which can appear as the destination of an assignment operator indicating where a value should be stored. For example, a variable or an array element are lvalues but the constant 42 and the expression i+1 are not. A constant string may or may not be an lvalue (it usually is in C).
- reglue — to glue again; to apply fresh glue to
- unglue — to separate or detach by or as if by overcoming an adhesive agent: to unglue a sticker from a wall.
- évolué — (in the former African colonies of Belgium and France) an African person educated according to European principles
7 letter words ending with lue
- absolue — Obsolete typography of absolve.
- devalue — To devalue something means to cause it to be thought less impressive or less deserving of respect.
- r-value — a measure of the resistance of an insulating or building material to heat flow, expressed as R-11, R-20, and so on; the higher the number, the greater the resistance to heat flow.
- revalue — to revise or reestimate the value of: efforts to revalue the dollar.
- u-value — a measure of the flow of heat through an insulating or building material: the lower the U-value, the better the insulating ability.
8 letter words ending with lue
9 letter words ending with lue
- baby-blue — in a pastel shade of blue
- half-blue — the pure color of a clear sky; the primary color between green and violet in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 450 and 500 nm.
- overvalue — to value too highly; put too high a value on: They should be careful not to overvalue the property.
- superglue — strong fast-drying glue
- true-blue — unwaveringly loyal or faithful; staunch; unchangingly true.
10 letter words ending with lue
- eigenvalue — Each of a set of values of a parameter for which a differential equation has a nonzero solution (an eigenfunction) under given conditions.
- slate-blue — of a dark greyish-blue colour
- transvalue — to reestimate the value of, especially on a basis differing from accepted standards; reappraise; reevaluate.
- undervalue — to value below the real worth; put too low a value on.
11 letter words ending with lue
12 letter words ending with lue
13 letter words ending with lue
- call-by-value — (CBV) An evaluation strategy where arguments are evaluated before the function or procedure is entered. Only the values of the arguments are passed and changes to the arguments within the called procedure have no effect on the actual arguments as seen by the caller. See applicative order reduction, call-by-value-result, strict evaluation, call-by-name, lazy evaluation.
- lavender-blue — coloured between blue and pale or light bluish-purple to a very pale violet colour
- loan-to-value — the ratio between the sum of money lent in a mortgage agreement and the lender's valuation of the property involved
14 letter words ending with lue
- black-and-blue — (of the skin) discoloured, as from a bruise
16 letter words ending with lue
- hematocrit-value — a centrifuge for separating the cells of the blood from the plasma.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LUE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 179 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LUE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.