Words ending with lson
5 letter words ending with lson
6 letter words ending with lson
- bolson — a desert valley surrounded by mountains, with a shallow lake at the centre
- gilson — Étienne Henry [ey-tyen ahn-ree] /eɪˈtyɛn ɑ̃ˈri/ (Show IPA), 1884–1978, French historian.
- jolson — Al (Asa Yoelson) 1886–1950, U.S. singer and entertainer, born in Russia.
- kelson — keelson.
- nelson — Viscount Horatio, 1758–1805, British admiral.
7 letter words ending with lson
- abelson — Philip. 1913–2004, US physical chemist. He created (with Edwin McMillan) the first transuranic element, neptunium (1940)
- carlson — Chester1906-68; U.S. inventor; developed xerography
- keelson — any of various fore-and-aft structural members lying above or parallel to the keel in the bottom of a hull.
- neilson — William Allan, 1869–1946, U.S. educator and lexicographer, born in Scotland.
8 letter words ending with lson
9 letter words ending with lson
- michelson — Albert Abraham, 1852–1931, U.S. physicist, born in Prussia (now Poland): Nobel prize 1907.
- mottelson — Ben R(oy) born 1926, Danish physicist, born in the U.S.: Nobel prize 1975.
- nicholson — Ben, 1894–1982, British abstract painter.
- samuelson — Paul A(nthony) 1915–2009, U.S. economist: Nobel prize 1970.
- benoit samuelson — Joan (Joan Benoit) born 1957, U.S. distance runner: first Olympic marathon women's winner, 1984.
11 letter words ending with lson
- half-nelson — a hold in which a wrestler, from behind the opponent, passes one arm under the corresponding arm of the opponent and locks the hand on the back of the opponent's neck.
15 letter words ending with lson
- tyrwhitt-wilson — Gerald Hugh, 14th Baron Berners [bur-nerz] /ˈbɜr nərz/ (Show IPA), 1883–1950, English composer, painter, and author.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LSON. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 33 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LSON that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.