Words ending with los
4 letter words ending with los
- clos — Common LISP Object System
- glos — Graphics Language Object System.
- tlos — Trades Labor Occupational Study
- le clos — Chad. born 1992, South African swimmer; won gold in the 200m butterfly at the 2012 Olympics
- tiny clos — A core part of Common Lisp Object System (CLOS) ported to Scheme and rebuilt using a MOP (Metaobject Protocol). This should be interesting to those who want to use MOPs without using a full Common Lisp or Dylan. The first release works with MIT Scheme 11.74.
5 letter words ending with los
- aulos — an ancient Greek woodwind instrument with a double reed, similar to an oboe
- delos — a Greek island in the SW Aegean Sea, in the Cyclades: a commercial centre in ancient times; the legendary birthplace of Apollo and Artemis. Area: about 5 sq km (2 sq miles)
- dolos — a knucklebone of a sheep, buck, etc, used esp by diviners
- halos — Plural form of halo.
- helos — helicopter.
6 letter words ending with los
- anglos — Plural form of anglo.
- byblos — a major Phoenician city of the second millennium bc, in modern Lebanon
- carlos — Don. full name Carlos María Isidro de Borbón. 1788–1855, second son of Charles IV: pretender to the Spanish throne and leader of the Carlists
- cellos — Plural form of cello.
- hallos — Plural form of hallo.
7 letter words ending with los
- ampelos — a satyr who was placed among the stars by Dionysus.
- diablos — Plural form of diablo.
- gigolos — Plural form of gigolo.
- lenclos — Anne [ahn,, an] /ɑn,, an/ (Show IPA), (Ninon de Lenclos) 1620–1705? French courtesan and wit.
- morelos — a state in S central Mexico. 1916 sq. mi. (4960 sq. km). Capital: Cuernavaca.
8 letter words ending with los
9 letter words ending with los
- apostolos — a book containing parts of the Epistles and parts of the Acts of the Apostles.
- aryballos — a small narrow-necked vessel or bottle shaped like a sphere, used in ancient Greece to store oil or perfume
- caudillos — Plural form of caudillo.
- ocotillos — Plural form of ocotillo.
- peribolos — a colonnade or wall surrounding a Classical temple
10 letter words ending with los
11 letter words ending with los
12 letter words ending with los
14 letter words ending with los
- theotocopoulos — Domenikos [th aw-men-ee-kaws] /ðɔˈmɛn i kɔs/ (Show IPA), El Greco.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LOS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 72 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LOS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.