Words ending with logy
4 letter words ending with logy
- logy — lacking physical or mental energy or vitality; sluggish; dull; lethargic.
5 letter words ending with logy
6 letter words ending with logy
- -ology — -ology is used at the end of some nouns that refer to a particular science or subject, for example 'geology' or 'sociology'.
- dilogy — Ambiguous or equivocal speech or discourse.
- eulogy — A speech or piece of writing that praises someone or something highly, typically someone who has just died.
- oology — the branch of ornithology that studies birds' eggs.
7 letter words ending with logy
- acology — Materia medica; the science of medical remedies.
- analogy — If you make or draw an analogy between two things, you show that they are similar in some way.
- apology — An apology is something that you say or write in order to tell someone that you are sorry that you have hurt them or caused trouble for them.
- biology — Biology is the science which is concerned with the study of living things.
- duology — A pair of related novels, plays, or movies.
8 letter words ending with logy
- abiology — The sciences, such as geology and astronomy, that collectively deal with inorganic or lifeless bodies.
- acrology — acrophony.
- aerology — the study of the atmosphere, particularly its upper layers
- agrology — the scientific study of soils and their potential productivity
- algology — the branch of biology concerned with the study of algae
9 letter words ending with logy
10 letter words ending with logy
11 letter words ending with logy
- acanthology — the study of spines, as in sea urchins or certain spiny-headed worms, particularly as they relate to taxonomic classification.
- aerobiology — the study of airborne organisms, spores, etc
- agrobiology — the science of plant growth and nutrition in relation to agriculture
- agrostology — the branch of botany concerned with the study of grasses
- alethiology — the branch of logic dealing with truth and error.
12 letter words ending with logy
- amphibiology — The branch of science that deals with amphibious animals.
- anthropology — Anthropology is the scientific study of people, society, and culture.
- astrobiology — the branch of biology that investigates the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe
- astrogeology — the study of the structure, composition, and history of other planets and other bodies in the solar system
- bacteriology — Bacteriology is the science and the study of bacteria.
13 letter words ending with logy
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- actinobiology — the branch of biology concerned with the effects of radiation on living organisms
- aerolithology — the science of aerolites
- anthrozoology — The study of the interactions between humans and animals.
- archaezoology — the analysis and interpretation of animal remains found at archaeological sites
14 letter words ending with logy
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
- anesthesiology — the science of anesthesia and anesthetics
- antitechnology — opposed to technology or the use of technological devices
- archaeozoology — the analysis and interpretation of animal remains found at archaeological sites
- astrolithology — The science of aerolites.
15 letter words ending with logy
- anaesthesiology — the science of administering anesthetics.
- anthropobiology — the biological study of the human species
- anti-technology — the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.
- cybertechnology — Computer technology, especially that which involves the Internet or cyberspace.
- dendrohydrology — The science that uses dendrochronology to investigate and reconstruct hydrologic processes, such as river flow and past lake levels.
16 letter words ending with logy
- astroarchaeology — archaeoastronomy.
- astrometeorology — the study of the theoretical effects of astronomical bodies and forces on the earth's atmosphere.
- dendrochronology — the study of the annual rings of trees, used esp to date past events
- ethnomethodology — A method of sociological analysis that examines how individuals use everyday conversation and gestures to construct a common-sense view of the world.
- gastroenterology — the study of the structure, functions, and diseases of digestive organs.
17 letter words ending with logy
- cryptoclimatology — See under microclimatology.
- dendroarchaeology — (archaeology) the science that uses dendrochronology to date wooden material from archaeological sites.
- dendroclimatology — The science that uses dendrochronology to reconstruct historical climate conditions.
- electrophysiology — The branch of physiology that deals with the electrical phenomena associated with nervous and other bodily activity.
- electrotechnology — the technological use of electric power
18 letter words ending with logy
- immunopharmacology — the branch of pharmacology concerned with the immune system
- micropalaeontology — the branch of palaeontology concerned with the study of microscopic fossils
- neuroendocrinology — the study of the anatomical and physiological interactions between the nervous and endocrine systems.
- neuroophthalmology — the branch of ophthalmology that deals with the optic nerve and other nervous system structures involved in vision.
- palaeoanthropology — the branch of anthropology concerned with primitive man
19 letter words ending with logy
21 letter words ending with logy
- psychoneuroimmunology — the study of the effects of psychological factors on the immune system
26 letter words ending with logy
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LOGY. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 826 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LOGY that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.