Words ending with lock
4 letter words ending with lock
- lock — a tress, curl, or ringlet of hair.
- air lock — an airtight compartment, with adjustable air pressure, between places that do not have the same air pressure, as between the working compartment of a caisson and the outside
- child lock — a lock, such as one on a door or window, designed to keep children safe
- chubb lock — a type of lock with a device that sets the bolt immovably if the lock is picked
- coin lock — a lock that is opened by the insertion of a coin.
5 letter words ending with lock
- block — A block of flats or offices is a large building containing them.
- clock — A clock is an instrument, for example in a room or on the outside of a building, that shows what time of day it is.
- flock — a lock or tuft of wool, hair, cotton, etc.
- glock — a type of pistol
- plock — a city in central Poland, on the Vistula River.
6 letter words ending with lock
7 letter words ending with lock
- airlock — An airlock is a small room that is used to move between areas which do not have the same air pressure, for example in a spacecraft or submarine.
- armlock — a hold in which an opponent's arm is gripped in such a manner that it cannot be moved. This is often used with the intention of forcing the opponent into submission.
- ballock — A testicle.
- bellock — to shout
- bollock — to rebuke severely, upbraid, reprimand
8 letter words ending with lock
- air-lock — to place in or confine to an air lock: to air-lock divers before they descend.
- alcolock — a breath-alcohol ignition-interlock device fitted to the ignition in certain motor vehicles. The driver must blow into a tube and, if his or her breath contains too much alcohol, a lock is activated to prevent the vehicle starting
- antilock — designed to prevent skidding and improve control by sensing and compensating for overbraking
- chadlock — Alternative form of charlock.
- charlock — a weedy Eurasian plant, Sinapis arvensis (or Brassica kaber), with hairy stems and foliage and yellow flowers: family: Brassicaceae (crucifers)
9 letter words ending with lock
- anti-lock — designating or of an automotive braking system that prevents the wheels from locking during a sudden stop
- backblock — (Australia, New Zealand, usually, in the plural) A residential area remote from major cities and lacking conveniences common in urban areas.
- cellblock — a group of cells in a prison where prisoners are kept
- chopblock — butcher-block.
- cockblock — (vulgar, slang) To make impossible another's intended goal of sexual intercourse.
10 letter words ending with lock
- alarmclock — Misspelling of alarm clock.
- flash-lock — stanch1 (def 5).
- hammerlock — a hold in which one arm of an opponent is twisted and forced upward behind his back.
- springlock — a lock that fastens automatically by a spring.
- superblock — an area of city land larger than the usual block, treated according to a unified plan and generally closed to vehicular through traffic.
11 letter words ending with lock
- breechblock — a metal block in breech-loading firearms that is withdrawn to insert the cartridge and replaced to close the breech before firing
- chockablock — pulled so tight as to have the blocks touching
- cinderblock — Made of cinder blocks.
- double-lock — to lock with two turns of a key, so that a second bolt is engaged.
- swivelblock — a block that supports a swivel
12 letter words ending with lock
13 letter words ending with lock
- chock-a-block — A place that is chock-a-block is very full of people, things, or vehicles.
14 letter words ending with lock
15 letter words ending with lock
- round-the-clock — around-the-clock.
16 letter words ending with lock
- around-the-clock — all day and all night
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LOCK. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 301 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LOCK that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.