Words ending with lled
6 letter words ending with lled
- balled — a round or roundish body, of various sizes and materials, either hollow or solid, for use in games, as baseball, football, tennis, or golf.
- belled — the cry of a rutting stag or hunting dog.
- billed — having a bill or beak, especially one of a specified kind, shape, color, etc. (usually used in combination): a yellow-billed magpie.
- bulled — the male of a bovine animal, especially of the genus Bos, with sexual organs intact and capable of reproduction.
- called — having the name
7 letter words ending with lled
- -billed — -billed combines with adjectives to indicate that a bird has a beak of a particular kind or appearance.
- -filled — filled with the specified object
- -hulled — (of a vessel) having a hull as specified
- chilled — (of a person) feeling cold
- dialled — a plate, disk, face, or other surface containing markings or figures upon which the time of day is indicated by hands, pointers, or shadows, as of a clock or sundial.
8 letter words ending with lled
- -fuelled — energized or caused by the thing specified
- -shelled — having a (specified kind of) shell
- annulled — (especially of laws or other established rules, usages, etc.) to make void or null; abolish; cancel; invalidate: to annul a marriage.
- appalled — If you are appalled by something, you are shocked or disgusted because it is so bad or unpleasant.
- bevelled — If a piece of wood, metal, or glass has bevelled edges, its edges are cut sloping.
9 letter words ending with lled
- barrelled — a cylindrical wooden container with slightly bulging sides made of staves hooped together, and with flat, parallel ends.
- cancelled — to make void; revoke; annul: to cancel a reservation.
- catcalled — a shrill, whistlelike sound or loud raucous shout made to express disapproval at a theater, meeting, etc.
- chiselled — If you say that someone, usually a man, has chiselled features, you mean that their face has a strong, clear bone structure.
- compelled — to force or drive, especially to a course of action: His disregard of the rules compels us to dismiss him.
10 letter words ending with lled
- -barrelled — -barrelled combines with adjectives to form adjectives that describe a gun which has a barrel or barrels of the specified type.
- apostilled — Simple past tense and past participle of apostille.
- apparelled — clothing, especially outerwear; garments; attire; raiment.
- backfilled — Simple past tense and past participle of backfill.
- bankrolled — money in one's possession; monetary resources.
11 letter words ending with lled
- -controlled — under the control of the specified person or thing
- blackballed — to vote against (a candidate, applicant, etc.).
- chargrilled — Simple past tense and past participle of chargrill.
- cold-rolled — (of metal sheets, etc) having been rolled without heating, producing a smooth surface finish
- disbowelled — disembowelled
12 letter words ending with lled
- backpedalled — (AU, NZ, British) Simple past tense and past participle of backpedal.
- cannonballed — Simple past tense and past participle of cannonball.
- char-grilled — Char-grilled meat or fish has been cooked so that it burns slightly and turns black.
- decontrolled — Simple past tense and past participle of decontrol.
- multiskilled — having skill; trained or experienced in work that requires skill.
13 letter words ending with lled
14 letter words ending with lled
- much-travelled — A much-travelled person has travelled a lot in foreign countries.
- multibarrelled — (of a gun) having more than one barrel
- over-fulfilled — to carry out, or bring to realization, as a prophecy or promise.
- overbejewelled — wearing an excessive amount of jewellery, or excessively decorated
- overcontrolled — to exercise restraint or direction over; dominate; command: The car is difficult to control at high speeds. That zone is controlled by enemy troops.
15 letter words ending with lled
- over-controlled — to exercise restraint or direction over; dominate; command: The car is difficult to control at high speeds. That zone is controlled by enemy troops.
- rent-controlled — regulated by law to control the rent a landlord can charge for domestic accommodation and to guarantee a landlord's right to evict tenants
- self-controlled — Someone who is self-controlled is able to not show their feelings or not do the things that their feelings make them want to do.
- well-controlled — to exercise restraint or direction over; dominate; command: The car is difficult to control at high speeds. That zone is controlled by enemy troops.
16 letter words ending with lled
- double-barrelled — A double-barrelled gun has two barrels.
- radio-controlled — A radio-controlled device works by receiving radio signals which operate it.
- rocket-propelled — using rocket power as the chief motive force.
- single-barrelled — (of a firearm) having a single barrel
- state-controlled — controlled by the government
17 letter words ending with lled
- remote-controlled — A remote-controlled machine or device is controlled from a distance by the use of radio or electronic signals.
18 letter words ending with lled
- portion-controlled — being a standardized portion of food: The restaurant uses frozen, portion-controlled entrées.
19 letter words ending with lled
- computer-controlled — controlled by computers, esp without direct human intervention
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LLED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 350 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LLED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.