Words ending with llar
6 letter words ending with llar
- cellar — A cellar is a room underneath a building, which is often used for storing things in.
- collar — The collar of a shirt or coat is the part which fits round the neck and is usually folded over.
- dollar — a paper money, silver or cupronickel coin, and monetary unit of the United States, equal to 100 cents. Symbol: $.
- mullar — A die, cut in intaglio, for stamping an ornament in relief, as upon metal.
- pillar — an upright shaft or structure, of stone, brick, or other material, relatively slender in proportion to its height, and of any shape in section, used as a building support, or standing alone, as for a monument: Gothic pillars; a pillar to commemorate Columbus.
7 letter words ending with llar
- axillar — one of the feathers growing from the axilla of a bird's wing
- ocellar — pertaining to an ocellus.
- stellar — of or relating to the stars; consisting of stars.
- perez de cuellar — Javier [hah-vyer] /hɑˈvyɛr/ (Show IPA), born 1920, Peruvian diplomat: secretary-general of the United Nations 1982–91; prime minister of Peru 2000–2001.
8 letter words ending with llar
9 letter words ending with llar
10 letter words ending with llar
- asiadollar — a U.S. dollar deposited in or credited to Asian banks and used in the money markets of the region.
- cerebellar — Of or pertaining to the cerebellum.
- columellar — (biology, anatomy) Of or pertaining to a columella.
- dog-collar — A dog-collar is a stiff, round, white collar that fastens at the back and that is worn by Christian priests and ministers.
- eurodollar — US dollar deposited in non-US bank
11 letter words ending with llar
- blue-collar — Blue-collar workers work in industry, doing physical work, rather than in offices.
- caterpillar — A caterpillar is a small, worm-like animal that feeds on plants and eventually develops into a butterfly or moth.
- half-dollar — a silver or cupronickel coin of the U.S., equal to 50 cents.
- microvillar — Of or pertaining to a microvillus.
- narcodollar — Usually, narcodollars. money obtained through illegal drug trafficking.
12 letter words ending with llar
- brass-collar — unwaveringly faithful to a political party; voting the straight ticket: a brass-collar Democrat.
- green-collar — noting or pertaining to workers, jobs, or businesses that are involved in protecting the environment or solving environmental problems.
- horse-collar — (especially in baseball) a score of zero.
- interstellar — Astronomy. situated or occurring between the stars: interstellar dust.
- myofibrillar — Of or pertaining to myofibrils.
13 letter words ending with llar
14 letter words ending with llar
15 letter words ending with llar
- room-and-pillar — noting a means of extracting coal or other minerals from underground deposits by first cutting out rooms, then robbing the pillars between them; pillar-and-breast.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LLAR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 135 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LLAR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.