Words ending with llah
5 letter words ending with llah
6 letter words ending with llah
- fellah — a native peasant or laborer in Egypt, Syria, etc.
- gullah — a member of a population of black Americans inhabiting the Sea Islands and the coastal regions of South Carolina, Georgia, and northeastern Florida.
- hallah — challah.
- mollah — mullah.
- mullah — (in Islamic countries) a title of respect for a person who is learned in, teaches, or expounds the sacred law.
7 letter words ending with llah
8 letter words ending with llah
- abdullah — 1882–1951, emir of Transjordan (1921–46) and first king of Jordan (1946–51). He joined the Arab revolt against Turkish rule in World War I; assassinated 1951
- kehillah — the organization of the Jewish population of a community that deals with charities and other communal affairs.
- mahallah — A subdivision or neighborhood in various Arabic-speaking countries.
- megillah — Slang. a lengthy, detailed explanation or account: Just give me the facts, not the whole megillah. a lengthy and tediously complicated situation or matter.
- ramallah — a town in the West Bank, serving as headquarters of the Palestinian National Authority. Pop: 51 000 (2005 est)
9 letter words ending with llah
- al-hillah — Hilla.
- ayatollah — An ayatollah is a type of Muslim religious leader.
- bahaullah — Husayn ʿAlī Mīrzā.
- bismillah — the words which preface all except one of the surahs of the Koran, used by Muslims as a blessing before eating or some other action
- boxwallah — an itinerant pedlar or salesman in India
10 letter words ending with llah
- baha'ullah — title of Mirza Hosein Ali. 1817–92, Persian religious leader: originally a Shiite Muslim, later a disciple of the Bab; founder of the Baha'í Faith
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LLAH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 28 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LLAH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.