Words ending with lith
5 letter words ending with lith
- -lith — indicating stone or rock
6 letter words ending with lith
- bilith — a prehistoric structure consisting of a horizontal stone slab supported by an upright stone.
- eolith — A roughly chipped flint found in Tertiary strata, originally thought to be an early artifact but probably of natural origin.
- lilith — Semitic Mythology. a female demon dwelling in deserted places and attacking children.
- oolith — any of the component concretions of a piece of oolite.
7 letter words ending with lith
- neolith — a Neolithic stone implement.
- otolith — Anatomy, Zoology. a calcareous concretion in the internal ear of vertebrates.
- tallith — a shawllike garment of wool, silk, or the like, with fringes, or zizith, at the four corners, worn around the shoulders by Orthodox and Conservative (sometimes also Reform) Jews, as during the morning service.
- urolith — a urinary calculus.
- zoolith — Synonym of zoolite.
8 letter words ending with lith
- acrolith — (esp in ancient Greek sculpture) a wooden, often draped figure with only the head, hands, and feet in stone
- aerolith — a meteorite consisting mainly of stony matter.
- fecolith — A calcified fecal deposit.
- hololith — a ring made from a single piece of stone.
- lopolith — a mass of igneous rock similar to a laccolith but concave downward rather than upward.
9 letter words ending with lith
- batholith — a very large irregular-shaped mass of igneous rock, esp granite, formed from an intrusion of magma at great depth, esp one exposed after erosion of less resistant overlying rocks
- cholelith — a stone formed in the gall bladder by the accumulation of bile constituents
- chololith — cholelith.
- coccolith — any of the round calcareous plates in chalk formations: formed the outer layer of unicellular plankton
- coprolith — a hard stony mass of dried faeces in the intestine that is caused by chronic constipation
10 letter words ending with lith
11 letter words ending with lith
- peristalith — a group of stones encircling a mound, dolmen, or the like.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LITH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 46 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LITH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.