Words ending with list
4 letter words ending with list
- list — Friedrich [free-drik] /ˈfri drɪk/ (Show IPA), 1789–1846, U.S. political economist and journalist, born in Germany.
- a list — a group of desirable or admired people who are welcomed especially in social and professional situations: Hollywood's A list turned out for the Oscars.
- access control list — (networking) (ACL) A list of the services available on a server, each with a list of the hosts permitted to use the service.
- active list — a list of officers available for full duty
- army list — an official list of all serving commissioned officers of the army and reserve officers liable for recall
5 letter words ending with list
- alist — inclined to one side; heeling or listing.
6 letter words ending with list
- a-list — An A-list celebrity is a celebrity who is very famous indeed.
- delist — If a company delists or if its shares are delisted, its shares are removed from the official list of shares that can be traded on the stock market.
- enlist — Enroll or be enrolled in the armed services.
- holist — Philosophy. the theory that whole entities, as fundamental components of reality, have an existence other than as the mere sum of their parts. Compare organicism (def 1).
- inlist — Archaic form of enlist.
7 letter words ending with list
8 letter words ending with list
9 letter words ending with list
- actualist — a person who deals in hard facts; a realist
- aerialist — a trapeze artist or tightrope walker
- amoralist — a person who adheres to the doctrine of amoralism
- animalist — a person driven by animal appetites; sensualist.
- atonalist — a composer who composes without knowingly or being aware of alluding to a particular tone or scale
10 letter words ending with list
- arcubalist — an arbalest
- cameralist — any of the mercantilist economists or public servants in Europe in the 17th and 18th centuries who held that the economic power of a nation can be enhanced by increasing its monetary wealth, as by the accumulation of bullion.
- capitalist — A capitalist country or system supports or is based on the principles of capitalism.
- centralist — Centralist organizations govern a country or organize things using one central group of people who control and instruct everyone else.
- craigslist — (transitive, Internet, informal) To advertise (a product or service) on the Craigslist website.
11 letter words ending with list
- algophilist — Person who is subject to algophilia; person who enjoys pain and gets sexual pleasure from it.
- antirealist — relating to antirealism
- aquarellist — (arts) An artist who paints aquarelles.
- bimetallist — the use of two metals, ordinarily gold and silver, at a fixed relative value, as the monetary standard.
- canophilist — a person who loves dogs
12 letter words ending with list
13 letter words ending with list
- anti-idealist — a person who cherishes or pursues high or noble principles, purposes, goals, etc. Synonyms: optimist, perfectionist, reformer, visionary, utopianist. Antonyms: pragmatist, skeptic, cynic.
- antiformalist — opposed to formalism
- antisocialist — a person opposed to socialism
- apocryphalist — A member of the group who supported the inclusion of the Apocrypha in the Bible.
- ceremonialist — of, relating to, or characterized by ceremony; formal; ritual: a ceremonial occasion.
14 letter words ending with list
- amillennialist — A believer in amillennialism.
- anti-formalist — strict adherence to, or observance of, prescribed or traditional forms, as in music, poetry, and art.
- anti-socialist — a person who opposes socialism.
- anticapitalist — opposed to or against the principles or practice of capitalism
- antifederalist — a person who opposed the ratification of the Constitution in 1789 and thereafter allied with Thomas Jefferson's Antifederal Party, which opposed extension of the powers of the federal Government
15 letter words ending with list
- agriculturalist — An agriculturalist is someone who is an expert on agriculture and who advises farmers.
- anticolonialist — a person who is opposed to colonialism
- antimaterialist — opposed to materialism
- antinationalist — a person who is opposed to nationalism
- antirationalist — opposed to rationalism
16 letter words ending with list
- anti-imperialist — opposed to imperialism
- anti-materialist — a person who is markedly more concerned with material things than with spiritual, intellectual, or cultural values.
- anti-rationalist — the principle or habit of accepting reason as the supreme authority in matters of opinion, belief, or conduct.
- antiessentialist — Opposing essentialism.
- congressionalist — of or relating to a congress.
17 letter words ending with list
- congregationalist — a form of Protestant church government in which each local religious society is independent and self-governing.
- conspiratorialist — a person who believes in or supports a conspiracy theory.
- constitutionalist — an adherent or advocate of constitutionalism or of an existing constitution.
- conversationalist — A good conversationalist is someone who talks about interesting things when they have conversations.
- denominationalist — One imbued with a denominational spirit.
18 letter words ending with list
- counterculturalist — the culture and lifestyle of those people, especially among the young, who reject or oppose the dominant values and behavior of society.
- non-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
19 letter words ending with list
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- transformationalist — a person who follows or promotes the theories of transformational grammar.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LIST. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 514 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LIST that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.