Words ending with like
4 letter words ending with like
- like — in like manner with; similarly to; in the manner characteristic of: He works like a beaver.
- and the like — If you mention particular things or people and then add and the like, you are indicating that there are other similar things or people that can be included in what you are saying.
- be like — to say, think, or feel
- feel like — of the same form, appearance, kind, character, amount, etc.: I cannot remember a like instance.
- if you like — You say if you like when you are making or agreeing to an offer or suggestion in a casual way.
5 letter words ending with like
6 letter words ending with like
- belike — perhaps; maybe
- oxlike — the adult castrated male of the genus Bos, used chiefly as a draft animal.
- pelike — a storage jar with two handles extending from the lip to the shoulder, characterized by an oval body that is wider at the base than at the neck and rests on a foot.
- unlike — different, dissimilar, or unequal; not alike: They contributed unlike sums to charity.
7 letter words ending with like
- airlike — resembling air
- antlike — of or like an ant or ants
- apelike — any of a group of anthropoid primates characterized by long arms, a broad chest, and the absence of a tail, comprising the family Pongidae (great ape) which includes the chimpanzee, gorilla, and orangutan, and the family Hylobatidae (lesser ape) which includes the gibbon and siamang.
- armlike — Resembling an arm (limb) or some aspect of one.
- asslike — having a similarity to an ass
8 letter words ending with like
9 letter words ending with like
10 letter words ending with like
11 letter words ending with like
12 letter words ending with like
- aldermanlike — resembling an alderman, esp in being pompous
- businesslike — If you describe someone as businesslike, you mean that they deal with things in an efficient way without wasting time.
- computerlike — similar to a computer
- courtierlike — resembling a courtier in manner
- dandrufflike — Resembling or characteristic of dandruff.
13 letter words ending with like
- automatonlike — Like an automaton; robotic.
- chameleonlike — any of numerous Old World lizards of the family Chamaeleontidae, characterized by the ability to change the color of their skin, very slow locomotion, and a projectile tongue.
- christianlike — like or befitting a Christian.
- corkscrewlike — Resembling a corkscrew, usually specifically the worm of a corkscrew.
- craftsmanlike — Resembling or characteristic of a craftsman.
14 letter words ending with like
15 letter words ending with like
- unchristianlike — not like a Christian; not in accordance with Christian teaching and values
- ungentlemanlike — unlike a gentleman
- unsportsmanlike — a man who engages in sports, especially in some open-air sport, as hunting, fishing, racing, etc.
- unstatesmanlike — not resembling or befitting a political leader whose wisdom, integrity, etc win great respect
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LIKE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 566 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LIKE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.