Words ending with lic
5 letter words ending with lic
6 letter words ending with lic
- -holic — indicating a person having an abnormal desire for or dependence on
- abulic — a symptom of mental disorder involving impairment or loss of volition.
- aeolic — of or relating to the Aeolians or their dialect
- amylic — relating to or derived from amyl
- anglic — the English language in a simplified spelling devised by R. E. Zachrisson (1880–1937), a Swedish philologist, to make English easier to use as an auxiliary language. About 40 of the most frequent words are kept in their usual spellings; the rest of the vocabulary is spelled phonetically with letters of the traditional 26-letter alphabet.
7 letter words ending with lic
8 letter words ending with lic
9 letter words ending with lic
- -cephalic — indicating skull or head; -headed
- acephalic — having no head or one that is reduced and indistinct
- alcoholic — An alcoholic is someone who cannot stop drinking large amounts of alcohol, even when this is making them ill.
- alicyclic — (of an organic compound) having aliphatic properties, in spite of the presence of a ring of carbon atoms
- amygdalic — of almonds.
10 letter words ending with lic
- aerophilic — (biology, especially of microorganisms) That thrive in the presence of molecular oxygen.
- ametabolic — (of certain insects) having no obvious metamorphosis
- amphibolic — equivocal; uncertain; changing; ambiguous.
- anticyclic — not conforming to or following a cycle: anticyclical sales that rise when the economy fades.
- barophilic — (of living organisms) growing best in conditions of high atmospheric pressure
11 letter words ending with lic
- acidophilic — easily stained with acid dyes
- acromegalic — (pathology) Pertaining to or characteristic of acromegaly. (from 19th c.).
- ammonotelic — excreting ammonia as the main nitrogenous waste: characteristic of freshwater fishes and many aquatic invertebrates
- amphiphilic — relating to or characterizing an amphiphile
- amphophilic — (cytology) That can be stained with either an acidic or basic dye.
12 letter words ending with lic
- actinostelic — Of or possessing an actinostele.
- ailurophilic — relating to ailurophilia
- anencephalic — born with no or only a partial brain
- anglo-gallic — noting or pertaining to the coins or series of coins issued by the English kings from Henry II to Henry VIII for their French domains.
- atactostelic — Of or possessing an atactostele.
13 letter words ending with lic
- anti-catholic — opposed to the beliefs, practices, and adherents of the Roman Catholic Church
- antimetabolic — inhibiting metabolism
- cymbocephalic — scaphocephaly.
- electrocyclic — (organic chemistry) Describing a molecular rearrangement in which a covalent single bond is formed between the ends of a fully conjugated system resulting in a cyclic compound with one fewer double bonds.
- electrophilic — (of a molecule or group) having a tendency to attract or acquire electrons.
14 letter words ending with lic
- anglo-catholic — The Anglo-Catholic part of the Church of England, or of the churches related to it, is the part whose beliefs and practices are similar to those of the Catholic Church.
- anti-alcoholic — opposition to excessive drinking of alcoholic beverages.
- antihemophilic — That counteracts bleeding in hemophiliacs.
- brachycephalic — having a head nearly as broad from side to side as from front to back, esp one with a cephalic index over 80
- brachydactylic — having abnormally short fingers or toes
15 letter words ending with lic
16 letter words ending with lic
17 letter words ending with lic
- stenothermophilic — growing best within a narrow temperature range.
18 letter words ending with lic
- polychromatophilic — having an affinity for more than one kind of stain, especially for acid, neutral, and basic stains, as polychromatophilic erythroblasts characteristic of pernicious anemia.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 475 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.