Words ending with lent
4 letter words ending with lent
- lent — simple past tense and past participle of lend.
5 letter words ending with lent
6 letter words ending with lent
7 letter words ending with lent
- -valent — having a specified valency
- cholent — a meal usually consisting of a stew of meat, potatoes, and pulses prepared before the Sabbath on Friday and left to cook until eaten for Sabbath lunch
- opulent — characterized by or exhibiting opulence: an opulent suite.
- pollent — strong
- tallent — abundance; plenty
8 letter words ending with lent
9 letter words ending with lent
10 letter words ending with lent
- ambivalent — If you say that someone is ambivalent about something, they seem to be uncertain whether they really want it, or whether they really approve of it.
- benevolent — If you describe a person in authority as benevolent, you mean that they are kind and fair.
- compellent — to force or drive, especially to a course of action: His disregard of the rules compels us to dismiss him.
- equivalent — Equal in value, amount, function, meaning, etc.
- flocculent — like a clump or tuft of wool.
11 letter words ending with lent
12 letter words ending with lent
13 letter words ending with lent
- bioequivalent — the condition in which different formulations of the same drug or chemical are equally absorbed when taken into the body.
- electrovalent — (of bonding) resulting from electrostatic attraction between positive and negative ions; ionic.
- hypervirulent — actively poisonous; intensely noxious: a virulent insect bite.
- nonequivalent — Not equivalent; different.
- nonfraudulent — Not fraudulent.
14 letter words ending with lent
- hypersomnolent — sleepy; drowsy.
- non-fraudulent — characterized by, involving, or proceeding from fraud, as actions, enterprise, methods, or gains: a fraudulent scheme to evade taxes.
- omnibenevolent — All-loving, or infinitely good, usually in reference to a deity or supernatural being, for example, 'God'. Its use is often with regards to the divine triad, whereby a deity is described to be simultaneously omniscient, omnipotent and omnibenevolent. This triad is used especially with the Christian god, Yahweh.
- semi-somnolent — sleepy; drowsy.
- superexcellent — extremely excellent; better than excellent
15 letter words ending with lent
16 letter words ending with lent
- quasi-equivalent — equal in value, measure, force, effect, significance, etc.: His silence is equivalent to an admission of guilt.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LENT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 135 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LENT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.