Words ending with lder
5 letter words ending with lder
- alder — An alder is a species of tree or shrub that grows especially in cool, damp places and loses its leaves in winter.
- elder — (of one or more out of a group of related or otherwise associated people) of a greater age.
- older — far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
- black alder — a deciduous shrub (Ilex verticillata) of the holly family, native to E North America, with glossy leaves that turn black in the fall and bright-red berries
- box elder — a medium-sized fast-growing widely cultivated North American maple, Acer negundo, which has compound leaves with lobed leaflets
6 letter words ending with lder
- aulder — old.
- balder — a god, son of Odin and Frigg, noted for his beauty and sweet nature. He was killed by a bough of mistletoe thrown by the blind god Höd, misled by the malicious Loki
- bolder — not hesitating or fearful in the face of actual or possible danger or rebuff; courageous and daring: a bold hero.
- calder — Alexander. 1898–1976, US sculptor, who originated mobiles and stabiles (moving or static abstract sculptures, generally suspended from wire)
- colder — having a relatively low temperature; having little or no warmth: cold water; a cold day.
7 letter words ending with lder
- boulder — A boulder is a large rounded rock.
- bowlder — boulder
- builder — A builder is a person whose job is to build or repair houses and other buildings.
- childer — (Ireland, obsolete elsewhere) Plural form of child.
- fielder — an expanse of open or cleared ground, especially a piece of land suitable or used for pasture or tillage.
8 letter words ending with lder
- beholder — The beholder of something is the person who is looking at it.
- bewilder — If something bewilders you, it is so confusing or difficult that you cannot understand it.
- coholder — one of two or more people who hold a title, deed, record, etc, at the same time
- impolder — to make into a polder; reclaim (land) from the sea
- inholder — An indweller, or anything indwelling; inhabitant; occupant.
9 letter words ending with lder
- asmoulder — in a smouldering or slowly burning manner
- boxholder — a person who has rented or subscribed for a box, as at a theatrical performance, sporting event, or the like.
- cupholder — a competitor who has won or successfully defended a specific cup, trophy, championship, etc.; champion.
- gasholder — gasometer (def 2).
- infielder — any of the four defensive players stationed around the infield.
10 letter words ending with lder
- backvelder — a person who lives in a backveld
- billfolder — billfold.
- bondholder — A bondholder is a person who owns one or more investment bonds.
- cardholder — A cardholder is someone who has a bank card or credit card.
- copyholder — one who reads aloud from the copy as the proof corrector follows the reading in the proof
11 letter words ending with lder
- boatbuilder — A boatbuilder is a person or company that makes boats.
- bodybuilder — A bodybuilder is a person who does special exercises regularly in order to make his or her muscles grow bigger.
- homebuilder — a person whose occupation is homebuilding.
- householder — a person who holds title to or occupies a house.
- land-holder — a holder, owner, or occupant of land.
12 letter words ending with lder
- brickfielder — a hot wind in parts of Australia, originally applied to a wind which blew over Sydney carrying dust from the neighbouring Brickfields sand hills
- candleholder — a candlestick
- coachbuilder — (historical) A builder of horse-drawn coaches.
- housebuilder — One who builds houses, particularly one who does so professionally.
- medal-holder — a person who has won a medal
13 letter words ending with lder
- centerfielder — (baseball) A player in the centerfield position.
- cold-shoulder — to snub; show indifference to.
- mound-builder — a member of one of the various American Indian tribes who, in prehistoric and early historic times, erected the burial mounds and other earthworks of the Mississippi drainage basin and southeastern U.S.
- office-holder — An office-holder is a person who has an important official position in an organization or government.
- organ-builder — a maker of organs
14 letter words ending with lder
15 letter words ending with lder
- non-shareholder — a holder or owner of shares, especially in a company or corporation.
16 letter words ending with lder
- off-the-shoulder — not covering the shoulder
18 letter words ending with lder
- the-master-builder — a play (1892) by Ibsen.
26 letter words ending with lder
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LDER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 184 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LDER that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.