Words ending with late
4 letter words ending with late
- late — occurring, coming, or being after the usual or proper time: late frosts; a late spring.
- leave sth too late — If you leave something too late, you delay doing it so that when you eventually do it, it is useless or ineffective.
- of late — occurring, coming, or being after the usual or proper time: late frosts; a late spring.
- too late — not in time for sth
- too little too late — If you describe a situation as too little too late, you are blaming someone for not doing enough to prevent a problem and for taking action only after the problem had become very bad.
5 letter words ending with late
- alate — having wings or winglike extensions
- blate — exhibiting corpselike qualities, for example a pallid tone, insensibility, or lack of spirits
- elate — Make (someone) ecstatically happy.
- flate — (intransitive, obsolete) To feel nausea.
- plate — the base at which the batter stands and which a base runner must reach safely in order to score a run, typically a five-sided slab of whitened rubber set at ground level at the front corner of the diamond.
6 letter words ending with late
7 letter words ending with late
- acylate — to introduce one or more acyl groups into a compound
- adulate — to flatter or praise obsequiously
- amylate — (organic chemistry) A compound of the radical amyl with oxygen and a positive atom or radical.
- arylate — to introduce one or more aryl groups into (a compound).
- avolate — (obsolete) To fly away; to escape.
8 letter words ending with late
9 letter words ending with late
10 letter words ending with late
- accumulate — When you accumulate things or when they accumulate, they collect or are gathered over a period of time.
- alcoholate — any of a class of compounds, analogous to hydrates, containing chemically combined alcohol, as chloral alcoholate, C 4 Cl 3 H 7 O 2 .
- amygdalate — relating to, having, or bearing almonds
- annihilate — To annihilate something means to destroy it completely.
- apostolate — the office, authority, or mission of an apostle
11 letter words ending with late
12 letter words ending with late
13 letter words ending with late
- appendiculate — having appendicles
- bidenticulate — having two small teeth or toothlike processes.
- bioaccumulate — (of substances, esp toxins) to build up within the tissues of organisms
- circumvallate — to surround with a defensive fortification
- cyanoacrylate — a substance with an acrylate base, usually sold in the form of a quick-setting highly adhesive glue
14 letter words ending with late
- aurothiomalate — (chemistry) A thiomalate with the addition of gold.
- charge-a-plate — charge plate.
- circumambulate — to walk around (something)
- cyclopentolate — a medicine administered as an eye drop that causes pupil dilation and relaxes the lens
- dinoflagellate — any of numerous chiefly marine plankton of the phylum Pyrrophyta (or, in some classification schemes, the order Dinoflagellata), usually having two flagella, one in a groove around the body and the other extending from its center.
15 letter words ending with late
- dephosphorylate — to remove a phosphate group from (an organic compound)
- haemoflagellate — a flagellate protozoan, such as a trypanosome, that is parasitic in the blood
- multiarticulate — Able to bend or hinge at more than one point.
- multinucleolate — having two or more nucleoli
- over-articulate — excessively articulate
16 letter words ending with late
- acetylsalicylate — a salt or ester of acetylsalicylic acid.
- choanoflagellate — any flagellate of the genera Monosiga and Proterospongia, having a protoplasmic collar encircling the base of the flagellum.
- microencapsulate — (transitive) To embed by means of microencapsulation.
- multituberculate — a rodentlike mammal of the extinct order Multituberculata, which lived from the late Jurassic Period to the Oligocene Epoch, reaching the size of a woodchuck and having molars with two or three rows of simple pointed cusps.
- quinquefoliolate — (botany) Having five leaflets.
18 letter words ending with late
- hyperphosphorylate — To phosphorylate fully.
20 letter words ending with late
- dimethylanthranilate — a colorless or pale-yellow liquid, C 9 H 11 NO 2 , having a grape odor: used chiefly in perfumes, flavorings, and drugs.
26 letter words ending with late
- ethylmercurithiosalicylate — (organic compound) A salt or ester of ethylmercurithiosalicylic acid.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LATE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 708 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LATE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.