Words ending with lah
3 letter words ending with lah
- lah — (music) alternative spelling of la.
4 letter words ending with lah
- blah — You use blah, blah, blah to refer to something that is said or written without giving the actual words, because you think that they are boring or unimportant.
5 letter words ending with lah
6 letter words ending with lah
- bablah — the rind of the fruit of several varieties of acacia, containing tannin and therefore used as a dye
- beulah — the land of Israel (Isaiah 62:4)
- chalah — Alternative spelling of challah.
- fellah — a native peasant or laborer in Egypt, Syria, etc.
- gullah — a member of a population of black Americans inhabiting the Sea Islands and the coastal regions of South Carolina, Georgia, and northeastern Florida.
7 letter words ending with lah
- challah — bread, usually in the form of a plaited loaf, traditionally eaten by Jews to celebrate the Sabbath
- delilah — Samson's Philistine mistress, who deprived him of his strength by cutting off his hair (Judges 16:4–22)
- halalah — halala.
- havilah — a female given name.
- moollah — Archaic form of mullah.
8 letter words ending with lah
- abdullah — 1882–1951, emir of Transjordan (1921–46) and first king of Jordan (1946–51). He joined the Arab revolt against Turkish rule in World War I; assassinated 1951
- habdalah — a religious ceremony, observed by Jews at the conclusion of the Sabbath or a festival, that consists of blessings over wine, spices, and the light of a candle.
- haskalah — an 18th–19th-century movement among central and eastern European Jews, begun in Germany under the leadership of Moses Mendelssohn, designed to make Jews and Judaism more cosmopolitan in character by promoting knowledge of and contributions to the secular arts and sciences and encouraging adoption of the dress, customs, and language of the general population.
- havdalah — a religious ceremony, observed by Jews at the conclusion of the Sabbath or a festival, that consists of blessings over wine, spices, and the light of a candle.
- kabbalah — a system of esoteric theosophy and theurgy developed by rabbis, reaching its peak about the 12th and 13th centuries, and influencing certain medieval and Renaissance Christian thinkers. It was based on a mystical method of interpreting Scripture by which initiates claimed to penetrate sacred mysteries. Among its central doctrines are, all creation is an emanation from the Deity and the soul exists from eternity.
9 letter words ending with lah
10 letter words ending with lah
12 letter words ending with lah
- abel-meholah — a city in ancient Palestine, east of the Jordan River: the home of Elisha. Judges 7:22; I Kings 4:12; 19:16.
14 letter words ending with lah
- blah-blah-blah — and so on; and so forth.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LAH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 64 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LAH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.