Words ending with king
4 letter words ending with king
- king — one of the 12 paladins of Charlemagne. Compare Roland.
- a la king — cooked in a cream sauce with mushrooms and green peppers
- drag king — a female who dresses as a man and impersonates male characteristics for public entertainment
- fisher king — (in the story of Percival) the custodian of the Grail.
- idylls of the king — a series of poems by Tennyson, based on Arthurian legend.
5 letter words ending with king
6 letter words ending with king
- anking — a city in S Anhui province, in E China, on the Chang Jiang: former capital of Anhui.
- asking — Present participle of ask.
- baking — You can use baking to describe weather or a place that is very hot indeed.
- biking — Informal. a bicycle. a motorbike. a motorcycle.
- caking — Present participle of cake.
7 letter words ending with king
- -making — creating a (specified) state or condition
- arcking — a present participle of arc.
- awaking — waking; not sleeping.
- backing — If someone has the backing of an organization or an important person, they receive support or money from that organization or person in order to do something.
- balking — to stop, as at an obstacle, and refuse to proceed or to do something specified (usually followed by at): He balked at making the speech.
8 letter words ending with king
- -looking — having the appearance mentioned
- -ranking — -ranking is used to form adjectives which indicate what rank someone has in an organization.
- antiking — a person who declares himself king in opposition to an established monarch
- baulking — to stop, as at an obstacle, and refuse to proceed or to do something specified (usually followed by at): He balked at making the speech.
- blacking — any preparation, esp one containing lampblack, for giving a black finish to shoes, metals, etc
9 letter words ending with king
- -speaking — -speaking combines with nouns referring to languages to form adjectives which indicate what language someone speaks, or what language is spoken in a particular region.
- attacking — to set upon in a forceful, violent, hostile, or aggressive way, with or without a weapon; begin fighting with: He attacked him with his bare hands.
- bedecking — Present participle of bedeck.
- chiacking — to jeer at; tease; deride.
- chungking — Chongqing
10 letter words ending with king
- anticaking — denoting an agent used to prevent substances from going hard or forming lumps
- asskicking — to kick ass. See kick (def 33).
- automaking — The manufacture of automobiles.
- barracking — Present participle of barrack.
- biobanking — the practice of creating large-scale repositories of human biological material (eg blood, urine, tissue samples, DNA, etc) designed to further medical research
11 letter words ending with king
- aerobraking — the use of aerodynamic braking in extremely low-density atmospheres in space at hypersonic Mach numbers
- antismoking — intended to prevent people from smoking tobacco
- asterisking — Present participle of asterisk.
- backpacking — If you go backpacking, you go travelling with a backpack.
- backtalking — Present participle of backtalk.
12 letter words ending with king
- anti-smoking — opposed to or promoting the discontinuance of the smoking of tobacco: an antismoking campaign launched by a health agency.
- backbreaking — demanding great effort; exhausting
- backtracking — to return over the same course or route.
- basketmaking — The construction of baskets, especially by traditional means.
- bed-blocking — the use of hospital beds by elderly patients who cannot leave hospital because they have no place in a residential care home
13 letter words ending with king
- back-breaking — Back-breaking work involves a lot of hard physical effort.
- barnsbreaking — noisy and exuberant activity; boisterous mischief-making
- beta-blocking — acting to inhibit the activity of the nerves that are stimulated by adrenaline
- bill-sticking — a person who posts bills and advertisements.
- bottlenecking — a narrow entrance or passageway.
14 letter words ending with king
- beard-stroking — deep thought
- cherry-picking — to select with great care: You can cherry-pick your own stereo components.
- clustergeeking — (jargon) /kluh'st*r-gee"king/ (CMU) Spending more time at a computer cluster doing CS homework than most people spend breathing.
- cotton-picking — Cotton-picking is used by some people to emphasize what they are saying.
- countersinking — Present participle of countersink.
15 letter words ending with king
- counter-sinking — to enlarge the upper part of (a cavity), especially by chamfering, to receive the cone-shaped head of a screw, bolt, etc.
- counterchecking — Present participle of countercheck.
- decision-making — the act or process of making decisions
- forward-looking — planning for or anticipating possible future events, conditions, etc.; progressive.
- french-speaking — able to speak French
16 letter words ending with king
- backward-looking — If you describe someone or something as backward-looking, you disapprove of their attitudes, ideas, or actions because they are based on old-fashioned opinions or methods.
- counter-checking — a check that opposes or restrains.
- counterattacking — Present participle of counterattack.
- english-speaking — speaking English as a mother tongue
- forward-thinking — planning or tending to plan for the future; forward-looking.
17 letter words ending with king
- attention-seeking — intended to make people take notice
- dictionary-making — the work or activity of compiling dictionaries
- non-profit-making — A non-profit-making organization or charity is not run with the intention of making a profit.
- publicity-seeking — eager to attract publicity
- thought-provoking — If something such as a book or a film is thought-provoking, it contains interesting ideas that make people think seriously.
19 letter words ending with king
- portuguese-speaking — being a speaker of Portuguese; having Portuguese as the national language
21 letter words ending with king
- distinguished-looking — having a dignified and attractive appearance
On this page, we collect all words that ending in KING. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 809 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in KING that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.