Words ending with ker
4 letter words ending with ker
5 letter words ending with ker
- acker — a pimple
- anker — a unit of measurement of spirits or wine, used in various countries and formerly in England, where it was equivalent to gallons
- asker — to put a question to; inquire of: I asked him but he didn't answer.
- baker — A baker is a person whose job is to bake and sell bread, pastries, and cakes.
- biker — Bikers are people who ride around on motorbikes, usually in groups.
6 letter words ending with ker
- backer — A backer is someone who helps or supports a project, organization, or person, often by giving or lending money.
- balker — One who, or that which balks.
- banker — A banker is someone who works in banking at a senior level.
- barker — an animal or person that barks
- beaker — A beaker is a plastic cup used for drinking, usually one with no handle.
7 letter words ending with ker
- -decker — -decker is used after adjectives like 'double' and 'single' to indicate how many levels or layers something has.
- baulker — Someone who baulks.
- blacker — lacking hue and brightness; absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- blanker — (of paper or other writing surface) having no marks; not written or printed on: a blank sheet of paper.
- bleaker — bare, desolate, and often windswept: a bleak plain.
8 letter words ending with ker
- attacker — You can refer to a person who attacks someone as their attacker.
- baedeker — any of a series of travel guidebooks issued by the German publisher Karl Baedeker (1801–59) or his firm
- banneker — Benjamin, 1731–1806, U.S. mathematician, natural historian, and astronomer.
- bedmaker — a person who constructs beds
- capmaker — a person who makes caps
9 letter words ending with ker
10 letter words ending with ker
- antismoker — a person opposed to tobacco smoking
- ass-kicker — to kick ass. See kick (def 33).
- autoworker — An autoworker is a person who works in the automobile manufacturing industry.
- backmarker — a competitor who is at the back of a field in a race
- backpacker — A backpacker is a person who goes travelling with a backpack.
11 letter words ending with ker
- axe-breaker — an Australian oleaceous tree, Notelaea longifolia, yielding very hard timber
- baby-walker — a light frame on casters or wheels to help a baby learn to walk
- backbreaker — a wrestling hold in which a wrestler uses his knee or shoulder as a fulcrum to bend his opponent's body backwards
- backstroker — a person who swims the backstroke, especially a member of a competitive swimming team who specializes in the backstroke.
- backtracker — One who, or that which, backtracks.
12 letter words ending with ker
- appleknocker — Northern U.S. a rustic.
- ball-breaker — an arduous, often unpleasant task.
- beta-blocker — any of various substances that interfere with the action of the beta receptors: used primarily to reduce the heart rate or force in the prevention, management, or treatment of angina, hypertension, or arrythmias.
- brain-picker — the act of obtaining information or ideas by questioning another person.
- by-a-whisker — whiskers, a beard.
13 letter words ending with ker
- alpha-blocker — any of a class of drugs that prevent the stimulation of alpha adrenoceptors, a type of receptor in the sympathetic nervous system, by adrenaline and noradrenaline and that therefore cause widening of blood vessels: used in the treatment of high blood pressure and prostatic hyperplasia
- apple-knocker — Northern U.S. a rustic.
- breaststroker — a person who swims breaststroke
- cabinet-maker — a person who makes fine furniture and other woodwork.
- cherry-picker — a moveable boom, having a bucketlike attachment at its top that is large enough to carry a worker: used for repairing telephone lines, pruning trees, etc.
14 letter words ending with ker
- counter-worker — work or action to oppose some other work or action.
- decision-maker — a person who makes decisions
- grammarchecker — (computing) A software application, like a spellchecker, that attempts to verify proper grammar in a document.
- migrant-worker — migrating, especially of people; migratory.
- mischief-maker — a person who causes mischief, especially one who stirs up discord, as by talebearing.
15 letter words ending with ker
- counterattacker — a person who counter-attacks
- junggrammatiker — a group of linguists of the late 19th century who held that phonetic laws are universally valid and allow of no exceptions; neo-grammarians.
- narcotrafficker — One who traffics in illegal narcotics.
- pleasure-seeker — someone who always wants to have pleasure
- programme-maker — someone who creates programmes for television and radio
16 letter words ending with ker
On this page, we collect all words that ending in KER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1062 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in KER that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.