Words ending with ked
3 letter words ending with ked
4 letter words ending with ked
5 letter words ending with ked
6 letter words ending with ked
7 letter words ending with ked
- -necked — having a neck of the shape or size specified
- -ranked — -ranked is added to words, usually numbers like 'first', 'second', and 'third', to form adjectives which indicate what position someone or something has in a list or scale.
- -soaked — -soaked combines with nouns such as 'rain' and 'blood' to form adjectives which describe someone or something that is extremely wet or extremely damp because of the thing mentioned.
- baulked — to stop, as at an obstacle, and refuse to proceed or to do something specified (usually followed by at): He balked at making the speech.
- beinked — being daubed with ink
8 letter words ending with ked
- -cheeked — with cheeks of the kind specified
- -flecked — having flecks of the specified substance or colour on or in it
- anticked — Simple past tense and past participle of antic.
- attacked — to set upon in a forceful, violent, hostile, or aggressive way, with or without a weapon; begin fighting with: He attacked him with his bare hands.
- bedecked — If a place is bedecked with flags or other ornaments, these things have been hung up to decorate it.
9 letter words ending with ked
- barracked — Simple past tense and past participle of barrack.
- carjacked — Simple past tense and past participle of carjack.
- defrocked — Simple past tense and past participle of defrock.
- disjasked — dilapidated; decayed; broken.
- earmarked — any identifying or distinguishing mark or characteristic: The mayor's statement had all the earmarks of dirty politics.
10 letter words ending with ked
- asterisked — Simple past tense and past participle of asterisk.
- backpacked — Simple past tense and past participle of backpack.
- barenecked — Having the neck bare.
- bivouacked — a military encampment made with tents or improvised shelters, usually without shelter or protection from enemy fire.
- bookmarked — a ribbon or other marker placed between the pages of a book to mark a place.
11 letter words ending with ked
12 letter words ending with ked
13 letter words ending with ked
- action-packed — full of activities, events and excitement
- apple-cheeked — having rosy cheeks; ruddy
- double-booked — to overbook by accepting more than one reservation for the same hotel room, airplane seat, etc.
- quarterbacked — Simple past tense and past participle of quarterback.
- return-cocked — (of a cock bead) situated at an angle or arris.
14 letter words ending with ked
15 letter words ending with ked
- counterattacked — Simple past tense and past participle of counterattack.
- culture-shocked — a state of bewilderment and distress experienced by an individual who is suddenly exposed to a new, strange, or foreign social and cultural environment.
- straight-backed — having a straight, usually high, back: a straight-backed chair.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in KED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 522 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in KED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.