Words ending with iven
5 letter words ending with iven
- given — past participle of give.
- liven — to put life into; rouse; enliven; cheer (often followed by up): What can we do to liven up the party?
- niven — David. 1909–83, British film actor and author. His films include The Prisoner of Zenda (1937), Around the World in 80 Days (1956), Casino Royale (1967), and Paper Tiger (1975). He wrote the autobiographical The Moon's a Balloon (1972) and Bring on the Empty Horses (1975)
- riven — a past participle of rive.
6 letter words ending with iven
- driven — past participle of drive.
- sliven — a city in E central Bulgaria.
- data driven — A data driven architecture/language performs computations in an order dictated by data dependencies. Two kinds of data driven computation are dataflow and demand driven. From about 1970 research in parallel data driven computation increased. Centres of excellence emerged at MIT, CERT-ONERA in France, NTT and ETL in Japan and Manchester University.
- demand driven — A demand driven architecture/language performs computations when the result is required by some other computation. E.g. Imperial College's ALICE running HOPE. See also data flow, lazy evaluation, reduction.
7 letter words ending with iven
8 letter words ending with iven
- forgiven — to grant pardon for or remission of (an offense, debt, etc.); absolve.
- misgiven — (of one's mind, heart, etc.) to give doubt or apprehension to.
- re-given — to present voluntarily and without expecting compensation; bestow: to give a birthday present to someone.
- undriven — (of a vehicle) not driven
9 letter words ending with iven
10 letter words ending with iven
11 letter words ending with iven
12 letter words ending with iven
- event-driven — (programming) A kind of program, such as a graphical user interface, with a main loop which just waits for events to occur. Each event has an associated handler which is passed the details of the event, e.g. mouse button 3 pressed at position (355, 990). For example, X window system and most Visual Basic application programs are event-driven. See also callback.
- motor-driven — propelled or made to function by means of a motor
- order-driven — denoting an electronic market system, esp for stock exchanges, in which prices are determined by the publication of orders to buy or sell
- power-driven — powered by an electric motor
- quote-driven — denoting an electronic market system, esp for stock exchanges, in which prices are determined by quotations made by market makers or dealers
13 letter words ending with iven
14 letter words ending with iven
- command-driven — pertaining to or denoting a software program whose instructions to perform specified tasks are issued by the user as typed commands in predetermined syntax (contrasted with menu-driven).
On this page, we collect all words that ending in IVEN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 39 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in IVEN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.