Words ending with ito
3 letter words ending with ito
- ito — Prince Hirobumi [hee-raw-boo-mee] /ˈhi rɔˈbu mi/ (Show IPA), 1841–1909, Japanese statesman.
4 letter words ending with ito
5 letter words ending with ito
- alito — Samuel (Anthony, Jr.)1950- ; U.S. jurist: associate justice, Supreme Court (2006- )
- boito — Arrigo (arˈriɡo). 1842–1918, Italian operatic composer and librettist, whose works include the opera Mefistofele (1868) and the librettos for Verdi's Otello and Falstaff
- opito — Offshore Petroleum Industry Training Organization
- quito — a republic in NW South America. 109,483 sq. mi. (283,561 sq. km). Capital: Quito.
6 letter words ending with ito
- bonito — any of various small tunny-like marine food fishes of the genus Sarda, of warm Atlantic and Pacific waters: family Scombridae (tunnies and mackerels)
- cogito — a person's philosophical theory
- finito — finished; ended.
- kwaito — A style of popular music similar to hip hop, featuring vocals recited over an instrumental backing with strong bass lines.
- lobito — a seaport in W Angola.
7 letter words ending with ito
- akihito — born 1933, Emperor of Japan from 1989
- bandito — a Mexican bandit
- burrito — A burrito is a tortilla containing a filling of ground beef, chicken, cheese, or beans.
- cabrito — the flesh of a young goat, used as food
- coquito — a Chilean palm tree, Jubaea spectabilis, yielding edible nuts and a syrup
8 letter words ending with ito
- farolito — luminaria.
- graffito — Archaeology. an ancient drawing or writing scratched on a wall or other surface.
- hirohito — ("Showa") 1901–89, emperor of Japan 1926–89.
- horopito — a bushy New Zealand shrub, Pseudowintera colorata, with red aromatic peppery leaves. It possesses antifungal and antibacterial properties
- mosquito — any of numerous dipterous insects of the family Culicidae, the females of which suck the blood of animals and humans, some species transmitting certain diseases, as malaria and yellow fever.
9 letter words ending with ito
- cortadito — an espresso topped with an approximately equal amount of steamed milk.
- incognito — having one's identity concealed, as under an assumed name, especially to avoid notice or formal attentions.
- marielito — a refugee from Cuba who came to the U.S. in 1980 as part of a mass migration that sailed from Mariel, Cuba.
- mutsuhito — 1852–1912, emperor of Japan 1867–1912.
- olinguito — a small omnivorous South American procyonid mammal, Bassaricyon neblina, inhabiting the mountain forests of Colombia and Ecuador: the most recent mammal to be discovered and the smallest member of family Procyonidae (the raccoons)
10 letter words ending with ito
- cuchifrito — a small piece of pork, pig's stomach, etc. dipped in batter and deep-fried
11 letter words ending with ito
- beneplacito — an indication of approval
12 letter words ending with ito
- antimosquito — acting against mosquitoes
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ITO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 56 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ITO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.