Words ending with itis
4 letter words ending with itis
- itis — (informal) A medical condition accompanied by inflammation.
5 letter words ending with itis
- -itis — indicating inflammation of a specified part
- mitis — a malleable iron, fluid enough for casting, made by adding a small amount of aluminium to wrought iron
- titis — any of various small reddish or grayish monkeys of the genus Callicebus, of South America.
- zitis — a tubular pasta in short pieces, similar to rigatoni, often baked in a tomato sauce.
6 letter words ending with itis
7 letter words ending with itis
8 letter words ending with itis
9 letter words ending with itis
- arteritis — inflammation of an artery
- arthritis — Arthritis is a medical condition in which the joints in someone's body are swollen and painful.
- balanitis — inflammation of the glans penis, usually due to infection
- barotitis — inflammation of the ear caused by a change in air pressure
- canthitis — an inflammation of the canthus
10 letter words ending with itis
- alveolitis — an inflammation of the alveoli, occurring either in the lungs or in the socket of a tooth
- antiaditis — tonsillitis
- bronchitis — Bronchitis is an illness like a very bad cough, in which your bronchial tubes become sore and infected.
- cellulitis — inflammation of any of the tissues of the body, characterized by fever, pain, swelling, and redness of the affected area
- cephalitis — encephalitis.
11 letter words ending with itis
- adenoiditis — inflammation of the adenoid tissue.
- adrenalitis — (pathology) Inflammation of one or both adrenal glands, leading to an insufficiency of cortisol and/or aldosterone.
- apophysitis — (pathology) Inflammation of an apophysis, a bony tubercle.
- blepharitis — inflammation of the eyelids
- cholangitis — (medicine) An inflammation of the bile duct.
12 letter words ending with itis
- appendicitis — Appendicitis is an illness in which a person's appendix is infected and painful.
- crystallitis — the formation of a crystallite or crystallites
- elephantitis — (US) misconstruction of elephantiasis.
- encephalitis — Inflammation of the brain, caused by infection or an allergic reaction.
- endocarditis — Inflammation of the endocardium.
13 letter words ending with itis
- aerosinusitis — inflammation of the nasal sinuses caused by the effect on the sinuses of changes in atmospheric pressure.
- antiarthritis — acting against arthritis
- arachnoiditis — an inflammation of the arachnoid membrane
- barosinusitis — aerosinusitis.
- bartholinitis — Inflammation of Bartholin's cyst.
14 letter words ending with itis
- conjunctivitis — Conjunctivitis is an eye infection which causes the thin skin that covers the eye to become red.
- dacryoadenitis — Inflammation of the lacrimal glands.
- diverticulitis — inflammation of one or more diverticula, characterized by abdominal pain, fever, and changes in bowel movements.
- endocervicitis — (medicine) inflammation of the mucous membrane of the uterine cervix.
- osteoarthritis — the most common form of arthritis, usually occurring after middle age, marked by chronic breakdown of cartilage in the joints leading to pain, stiffness, and swelling.
15 letter words ending with itis
- balanoposthitis — An inflammation of the glans penis and the prepuce.
- chorioretinitis — (medicine) An inflammation of the choroid and retina of the eye.
- costochondritis — (medicine) A benign inflammation of the costal cartilage, causing pain between the ribs.
- dermatomyositis — a chronic medical condition characterized by inflammation of muscles (myositis), accompanied by a skin rash
- enterohepatitis — dual inflammation of the intestine and liver
16 letter words ending with itis
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- chorioamnionitis — Inflammation of the fetal membranes (amnion and chorion) due to a bacterial infection, most often associated with prolonged labour.
- choriomeningitis — (medicine) A form of cerebral meningitis associated with inflammation of the choroid plexus.
- iridochoroiditis — inflammation of the iris and the choroid.
- rhinopharyngitis — inflammation of the mucous membranes of the nose and pharynx.
17 letter words ending with itis
- encephalomyelitis — Inflammation of the brain and spinal cord, typically due to acute viral infection.
- polioencephalitis — a disease characterized by inflammation of the gray matter of the brain.
- infectious laryngotracheitis — a viral disease of adult chickens, characterized by inflammation and hemorrhage of the larynx and trachea and, in many cases, resulting in asphyxiation.
18 letter words ending with itis
19 letter words ending with itis
20 letter words ending with itis
- keratoconjunctivitis — inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva.
24 letter words ending with itis
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ITIS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 278 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ITIS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.