Words ending with ited
5 letter words ending with ited
- cited — to quote (a passage, book, author, etc.), especially as an authority: He cited the Constitution in his defense.
- kited — a light frame covered with some thin material, to be flown in the wind at the end of a long string.
- sited — the position or location of a town, building, etc., especially as to its environment: the site of our summer cabin.
- wited — a fine imposed by a king or lord on a subject who committed a serious crime. a fee demanded for granting a special privilege.
6 letter words ending with ited
- baited — food, or some substitute, used as a lure in fishing, trapping, etc.
- doited — childish or feeble-minded, especially because of advanced age; senile.
- edited — to supervise or direct the preparation of (a newspaper, magazine, book, etc.); serve as editor of; direct the editorial policies of.
- exited — Simple past tense and past participle of exit.
- flited — to dispute; wrangle; scold; jeer.
7 letter words ending with ited
- -gaited — having a gait as specified
- audited — Simple past tense and past participle of audit.
- awaited — to wait for; expect; look for: He is still awaiting an answer.
- bruited — to voice abroad; rumor (used chiefly in the passive and often followed by about): The report was bruited through the village.
- debited — the recording or an entry of debt in an account.
8 letter words ending with ited
9 letter words ending with ited
- -spirited — -spirited combines with adjectives to describe a person's character, attitude, or behaviour. For example, a mean-spirited person behaves in a way that is unkind to other people; a free-spirited person behaves freely and does as they please.
- benefited — something that is advantageous or good; an advantage: He explained the benefits of public ownership of the postal system.
- circuited — Simple past tense and past participle of circuit.
- cohabited — to live together as if married, usually without legal or religious sanction.
- conceited — If you say that someone is conceited, you are showing your disapproval of the fact that they are far too proud of their abilities or achievements.
10 letter words ending with ited
- accredited — appointed and having official credentials
- composited — Simple past tense and past participle of composite.
- copyedited — Simple past tense and past participle of copyedit.
- disinvited — Simple past tense and past participle of disinvite.
- dispirited — discouraged; dejected; disheartened; gloomy.
11 letter words ending with ited
- capernoited — capricious
- discomfited — Make (someone) feel uneasy or embarrassed.
- discredited — Simple past tense and past participle of discredit.
- disspirited — dispirit.
- five-gaited — noting an American saddle horse that has been trained to execute the rack and slow gait in addition to the walk, trot, and canter, and that is used chiefly for showing.
12 letter words ending with ited
- disinherited — Simple past tense and past participle of disinherit.
- disinhibited — Simple past tense and past participle of disinhibit.
- hyperexcited — Very highly excited.
- long-awaited — A long-awaited event or thing is one that someone has been waiting for for a long time.
- low-spirited — depressed; dejected: He is feeling rather low-spirited today.
13 letter words ending with ited
- counterfeited — Simple past tense and past participle of counterfeit.
- free-spirited — characterized by independence and unconventionality
- high-spirited — characterized by energetic enthusiasm, elation, vivacity, etc.
- mean-spirited — petty; small-minded; ungenerous: a meanspirited man, unwilling to forgive.
- nonaccredited — not accredited, lacking certain credentials
14 letter words ending with ited
- non-accredited — officially recognized as meeting the essential requirements, as of academic excellence: accredited schools.
- pre-accredited — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
- self-conceited — an excessively favorable opinion of oneself, one's abilities, etc.; vanity.
- self-exploited — to utilize, especially for profit; turn to practical account: to exploit a business opportunity.
15 letter words ending with ited
16 letter words ending with ited
- electrodeposited — Deposited by electrodeposition.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ITED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 169 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ITED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.