Words ending with ita
3 letter words ending with ita
- ita — A kind of palm tree (Mauritia flexuosa), growing near the Orinoco.
4 letter words ending with ita
- dita — an apocynaceous shrub, Alstonia scholaris, of tropical Africa and Asia, having large shiny whorled leaves and medicinal bark
- gita — Bhagavad-Gita.
- mita — a colonial system in Peru by which the Spanish government required Indians to perform periodic forced labor, especially in the mines.
- oita — a seaport on NE Kyushu, in S Japan.
- pita — a round, flat Middle Eastern bread that is often filled with meat, peppers, etc., to make a sandwich.
5 letter words ending with ita
- agita — acid indigestion
- akita — a large powerfully-built dog of a Japanese breed with erect ears, a typically white coat, and a large full tail carried curled over its back
- anita — a feminine name: dim. Nita
- chita — an industrial city in SE Russia, on the Trans-Siberian railway. Pop: 309 000 (2005 est)
- gaita — A kind of bagpipe played in northern Spain and Portugal.
6 letter words ending with ita
- amrita — the ambrosia of the gods that bestows immortality
- aouita — Saïd (saɪˈiːd). born 1959, Moroccan middle-distance runner: set new world records for the 1500 metres (1987–93), 2000 metres (1987–95), and 5000 metres (1987–94)
- benita — a female given name.
- bolita — a form of numbers pool.
- bonita — a female given name.
7 letter words ending with ita
- advaita — one of the two principal Vedantic schools, asserting the existence of Brahman alone, whose appearance as the world is an illusion resulting from ignorance. Compare dvaita (def 2).
- agarita — a tall shrub, Mahonia trifoliolata, of the barberry family, of southwestern North America, having stiff, oblong leaflets with spiny teeth and a red fruit used in jelly.
- amanita — any of various saprotrophic agaricaceous fungi constituting the genus Amanita, having white gills and a broken membranous ring (volva) around the stalk. The genus includes several highly poisonous species, such as death cap, destroying angel, and fly agaric
- carlita — a female given name.
- emerita — (of a woman who is the former holder of an office, especially a female college professor) having retired but allowed to retain her title as an honor.
8 letter words ending with ita
9 letter words ending with ita
- incognita — a woman or girl who is incognita.
- manzanita — any of several western North American shrubs or small trees belonging to the genus Arctostaphylos, of the heath family, having leathery leaves and clusters of white to pink flowers.
- margarita — a cocktail made of tequila, lime or lemon juice, and an orange-flavored liqueur, usually served in a salt-rimmed glass.
- senhorita — a Portuguese term of address equivalent to miss, used alone or capitalized and prefixed to the name of a girl or unmarried woman. Abbreviation: Srta.
- yamashita — Tomoyuki [taw-maw-yoo-kee] /ˈtɔ mɔˈyu ki/ (Show IPA), ("the Tiger of Malaya") 1885–1946, Japanese general.
10 letter words ending with ita
11 letter words ending with ita
- spanakopita — a baked dish consisting of spinach, feta cheese, eggs, and scallions enclosed in layers of phyllo.
13 letter words ending with ita
- bhagavad-gita — a sacred Hindu text composed about 200 bc and incorporated into the Mahabharata, a Sanskrit epic
15 letter words ending with ita
- prajna-paramita — a series of sutras dealing with the perfection of wisdom: systematized by the Madhyamikas.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ITA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 81 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ITA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.